Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What character do you like most? Both are pretty definitive pieces for their scale / price range. I love my CM Predator more than my 1:2 Iron Man as a statue and as character so the choice is easy.

First of all I don't think there is ANY question that for the original price point (2000 dollars MSRP for each) the Predator is a VASTLY better quality piece in terms of paint-job, casting, and detail than the Iron Man. Now whether you like Predator vs Iron is another matter but you are getting a LOT more for your money with the Cinemaquette than the Iron Man 1:2. I'm not even sure that is a debatable point.

Add to that the fact that the Iron Man isn't even limited whereas the Cinemaquette is already pretty much sold out and it's even easier to go for the Predator.

As for that auction on Ebay, it is missing a quill on the head which is an easy fix but he is out of his mind if he thinks this is worth 5K. I think he is angling for the neighborhood of 2500 to 3000 myself which is pricey but that is what the market may be declaring itself right now.

Remember, many of these wound up overseas in Europe and there were well-documented problems with missing and broken quills and scratches on the armor so a mint condition one in the United States is going to be pretty rare.

Dennis

ha, 1/3 actually small....for my taste

:rotfl

I got it straight from Cinemaquette. I had to wait about a week and a half and then i got the call. He told me they have two left and the other was already sold and that i got the other. Is mine the last one ??? Probably not, but Im happy i got it. IT SO AMAZING!!!

The edition number is "554". I didnt read the under side of the base, its so Damn heavy. i found out that the statue and the base weigh about 53 lbs. The entire thing including the packaging weighs close to 90 lbs.

By the way, this will be my first and last 1/3 statue. 1/3 is just too big. 1/4 scale is perfect.

This is piece is the greatest. I own it and the LSF Wolf and I mean to tell you the Wolf is fantastic but the CM Predator is in a whole other category of badassness!

Back