Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys just added a new vid with a bonus to youtube , just type bigjay715 to see my newest video, would put the link but im typing from my ps3 will put one when i go into the laptop ,its the cinemaqquette predator plus 2 new special guys

well in the last sale which is where i got mine it was £699 so i dout it will go lower than that + with the cr ap echange rate they may struggle to bring it down that far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTK-mnTi2kY,, check out the link its my cinemaquette pred with 2 bonus guest and i love it

nice vid you sound VERY excited to have them items

Tissues.jpg

:horror:D

well in the last sale which is where i got mine it was £699 so i dout it will go lower than that + with the cr ap echange rate they may struggle to bring it down that far
I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger on this piece. It's a pretty good price considering the current exchange rate. Any pics of yours you'd care to share?

I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger on this piece. It's a pretty good price considering the current exchange rate. Any pics of yours you'd care to share?

its a realy nice statue you should do, im collecting my new Cinemaquette TX TOMMROW :D so im gonna post lots of pics of all 4 cinemaquettes i have :naughty

its a realy nice statue you should do, im collecting my new Cinemaquette TX TOMMROW :D so im gonna post lots of pics of all 4 cinemaquettes i have :naughty

I'm looking forward to seeing that raider so god knows how your feeling! :lol

You sure do have al lot of top line collectibles now :D Congrats :rock! Pics!? :rock

thanks, but today is actually a bad day, ive finaly relised i need to slow down and be more picky as space is such an issue now. and i have like 15+ big items on pre order :horror may have to hit the cancle button on a few and think out my current collection of stuff i can bear to see go.

PS: Another massive box to find a home for lol

thanks, but today is actually a bad day, ive finaly relised i need to slow down and be more picky as space is such an issue now. and i have like 15+ big items on pre order :horror may have to hit the cancle button on a few and think out my current collection of stuff i can bear to see go.

PS: Another massive box to find a home for lol

you should pay for the pre orders and give them to me. :D:lol
:monkey3

Back