Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the problem with Play I had the Gandalf PF in packing for ages then BAM sold out :(

Back on topic noticed Preds has gone from Play along with Jack Sparrow!

Hope yours turns up mint tomorrow mate,Once setup you just cant stop looking at it!I will get some quality pics over the weekend when I have finished re arranging! That pile of boxes has doubled since Sunday Raider nearly done with the clearout!

So once yours is in and checked Raider have they all arrived or are we waiting on anymore?
Need to get them checked over then go for the kill.
We deserve some form of compensation!

06/02/2009 19:21:36 Beehive 2-Man Delivery Hub Received
07/02/2009 10:00:24 Beehive 2-Man Delivery Hub Received
10/02/2009 13:41:38 Beehive 2-Man Delivery Hub Loaded onto vehicle

its ready for delivery to me :rock also collection of my TX is on Sunday :rock

06/02/2009 19:21:36 Beehive 2-Man Delivery Hub Received
07/02/2009 10:00:24 Beehive 2-Man Delivery Hub Received
10/02/2009 13:41:38 Beehive 2-Man Delivery Hub Loaded onto vehicle

its ready for delivery to me :rock also collection of my TX is on Sunday :rock

:rock:rock:rock!!

Hope yours turns up mint tomorrow mate,Once setup you just cant stop looking at it!I will get some quality pics over the weekend when I have finished re arranging! That pile of boxes has doubled since Sunday Raider nearly done with the clearout!

lol that was a big pile of boxes at your house, i helped your cause by removeing one :rock your collection looks great in person, you need to update your collection thread with LOTS of pics

So once yours is in and checked Raider have they all arrived or are we waiting on anymore?
Need to get them checked over then go for the kill.
We deserve some form of compensation!

there me and one other guy on statue forum still waiting, i talked to the manager about damage on this item and if its slightly damaged i can work out a discounted rate with him :naughty hes not gonna wanna ^^^^ this back so if it has slight damage, even like just a broken quill im gonna get a heavy reduction lol

HES ARIVED, all i can say is O MY GOD, Ive never seen such an awsome statue, pictures do this thing no justice what so ever, you carnt grasp the SIZE of him, he weights a friggin ton, nearly put my back out lol, and the box well.... gonna have to buy a garden shed to house it

shi t bags, mines got a bit of damage, its got a missing spike/ quill from his arm, its not in the box so this has been broken off in the factory ( luckly its where they painted a black spot so you dont even notice it, the worst one is there are 3 paint rubs right on the top of his crown one is about 1mm other 2 are small about 0.5mm . hmmmmm i supose with the horror storys thats not bad

may ring play.com over this and see what he has to say

good stuff mine is soooo much sweeter now I got 10% back for the magnet arm some scuffs I found my inconvinience and phone bill :)

Great news it arrived raider!!! :rock Sorry about the damage but it sounds like it could have been alot worse!! :)

HES ARIVED, all i can say is O MY GOD, Ive never seen such an awsome statue, pictures do this thing no justice what so ever, you carnt grasp the SIZE of him, he weights a friggin ton, nearly put my back out lol, and the box well.... gonna have to buy a garden shed to house it

Nice one raider :rock! Im happy for you :D .
Sorry to hear of the damage, but it aint bad compared to other peoples :horror

Back