Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks, but today is actually a bad day, ive finaly relised i need to slow down and be more picky as space is such an issue now. and i have like 15+ big items on pre order :horror may have to hit the cancle button on a few and think out my current collection of stuff i can bear to see go.

PS: Another massive box to find a home for lol

Yeah space is my biggest problem, so many awesome statues are being released too, unfortunately I can't keep boxes for larger items so selling will be trickier but I can't see me ever selling my Preddie CM.

Ok guys, now listen. Yesterday, I found the smallest little bit of paint flaking of. Well, it's not really flaking off, but when you touch it, you can hear the paint is ready to come off. Now, I spent over 3 Grand for this (in AUD) and I don't want something worth that much over a few years, to be ruined. It's an amazing piece, but I think I might have to return it. I dunno. I need to think about it.
I have alot of other thoughts, but I won't bore you with them.

Thoughts? I need people's god damn thoughts...

Ok guys, now listen. Yesterday, I found the smallest little bit of paint flaking of. Well, it's not really flaking off, but when you touch it, you can hear the paint is ready to come off. Now, I spent over 3 Grand for this (in AUD) and I don't want something worth that much over a few years, to be ruined. It's an amazing piece, but I think I might have to return it. I dunno. I need to think about it.

Thoughts? I need people's god damn thoughts...

That's a toughy m8, I inspected every last detail on mine & it's perfect so it sounds like a flaw. For that price perfection is a must but returning it would be like returning a child:mad:

man that sucks !. Maybe try and get a partial refund then have someone paint it or something. Its always awkward though getting something repainted this big.

not sure , its a kit so it would have to be put together , painted etc but your best bet would be to ask dan himself.

Ah Predatorstuff.com I found it, I enquired about their Gremlin kits before, I can't paint so I sometimes get kits painted for me but it at least doubles the price, it's cool but not that cool:D

^^^^. You can even start to see the unpainted polystone now. Oh man... :monkey2

That's heartbreaking m8, sorry. Yeah I'd do what uscmhicks said:mad:

Yes. They do live near me. About an Hour and a Half drive. I can't take pics now, but when I get back. What a miserable ^^^^ing day I'm going to have.
Sad to say it, but I'm almost starting to cry.

No shame, I know how you feel. My dad ripped part of the felt on the base of my wolf bio, when I got him to put it on the wall..... I was not amused :banghead :monkey2.
I am not selling it, so I can live with it :D

Ughh Raider it was you who beat me to it!!! I had an agreed price with him for £900, he just had to get home and change the buy now tag, and you swooped in before he got home!! :crying:crying

Been trying to get a TX and T-800 for absolutely ages now!

Here are the ^^^^in pics.
Picture144.jpg

Picture145.jpg

Picture146.jpg

You can tell it's going to get worse. Oh well. ^^^^ing Cinemaquette and their ^^^^ QC.

Ok.......so according to Johnny, hes waiting from 'higher up' to see how much compensation they are going to offer us, should know by the end of today.....as for regards to damaged ones, case by case, but.....he says as it seems most are damage from manufacture not transit, they are considering not selling Cinemaquettes in the future!

NOT GOOD

Back