Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm looking for Predator Cinemaquette, there are anyone selling this statue?
The ebay announcement is ended.

Where are you from?
There was a brand new one on eBay U K for £2,000, didn't get any bids.

:lol Just noticed, Gargoyle linked it.

I'm from Spain,yesterday I send a message to the UK ebayer and I'm waiting for an answer but I don't have too much hope because the announcement it was ended 11 days ago.

Would you guys say this is an idealized version? I heard it described that way recently somewhere... I forget where I read it.

Guys, need your honest opinion and experience. I have been offered this piece complete with art box and shipper for GBP1800. Can you confirm that this is indeed a good price or if its slightly overvalued? Thanks!

It's up to you really, a brand new one recently failed to sell at £2k but if you want this piece you'll have to stump up a lot of money now it seems. I'd love it myself.

It's up to you really, a brand new one recently failed to sell at £2k but if you want this piece you'll have to stump up a lot of money now it seems. I'd love it myself.

Well, i think i'm gonna pass. As much as i love the clasic Pred i dont think i can splash the cash on this one. Gonna take the long road and wait it out for Sideshow to release another Classic Predator in the future :(

They seem to sell for big money in the US but not so much over here.
Maybe because it was $2,000 over there whereas it was readily available for around £1,000 here.
One of the few times we got a better deal.

Well, i think i'm gonna pass. As much as i love the clasic Pred i dont think i can splash the cash on this one. Gonna take the long road and wait it out for Sideshow to release another Classic Predator in the future :(
Andy, if I was you I would bite the bullet and finally buy one:yess:
I have put my Doom beside my CM Predator for the pics.

Just the detail, the presence, the weight, the base, the mixed media,... In my opinion one of the ultimate collectibles. I don't know if you saw one already in real-life but I'm sure when you do, you will be convinced:exactly:
Here a few pics(sorry for the bad quality):
13ykrrm.jpg

2lvist4.jpg

28sq6qf.jpg

15dx3es.jpg

Back