Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy, if I was you I would bite the bullet and finally buy one:yess:
I have put my Doom beside my CM Predator for the pics.

Just the detail, the presence, the weight, the base, the mixed media,... In my opinion one of the ultimate collectibles. I don't know if you saw one already in real-life but I'm sure when you do, you will be convinced:exactly:
Here a few pics(sorry for the bad quality):
13ykrrm.jpg

2lvist4.jpg

28sq6qf.jpg

15dx3es.jpg

Absolutely stunning Chris! Now your making me want one again! Ha!!!

Just realised how small Doom looks next to the Pred! It's almost laughable! Doom looks like a piece of Lego compared to that beast!! :lol
Doom is also really small compared to the CM. Try to have a look at one in real-life and you WILL buy one:yess:
The price you mentioned, seems like the going rate here in Europe. I doubt it that you will find many cheaper than that price...

PS If you thought Thor was heavy, try to pick up this one from the box:horror The box and statue weighs around 40kg, you will need two hands to get this one out of the box:rotfl

Thanks guys for the comments guys:wave.

These CM's are really nice peices. They just have a massive presence:yess:

@Collectorcol: You also have the CM Predator, how do you rate it compared to all the other pieces you have? I think we can convince Andy to buy this piece:rotfl

Well...Predator is my favourite movie and Pred is my favourite character. The CM Predator is just amazing. At the time I'd just got the statue collecting bug and thought I was insane spending that much money on a piece of polystone, when it arrived I knew I was totally sane. Even the wife was stunned into silence, she thought I was mad at first.
He's just awesome. Buy it Andy! Buy it! :lecture
Hang on mate, I thought you were skint :dunno Wouldn't mind being a few quid behind you :thwak :lol

I so wish I picked up the CM Alien when Play.com had them for £600 or so... I was rather skint at the time. :sick
Wow, they were selling the CM Alien for £600:thud: Now they are selling for a little bit more:horror I am also only since last Christmas in this hobby, so I had to pay these aftermarket prices for all the classic pieces:slap I wish I could have started when all these nice pices were selling at retail price:gah:

Forgot how heavy the bloody this is...

Yes, very heavy:horror It has to be one of heaviest statues out there, maybe the Hulk PF comes close to this one

You getting the P2 CEETEE?

Don't know about that one my friend. I am still paying off my Wolf LSF:gah: I maybe think that after that Wolf LSF I am gonna stop collectiong this line. I know I only have 4 pieces but at least that are quality pieces:yess:

I have spent too much money on statues since I started last Christmas and I really have to slow down ALOT:thud: I don't want to count the money I spent on statues in these 9 months:horror

Wow, they were selling the CM Alien for £600:thud:

Yeah, they didn't have them for long at that price but it happened. It was a while after release and I always loved the CM Alien, I should have borrowed the money to buy one. Don't much like borrowing though...

You havent seen the Hulk PF Col! I'd say it was up there too! :exactly:
That's something I will be able to tell at the end of this month when I have to drag that monster from the UK all the way to Germany:thud:

You really have to look at one in real-life Andy... Your Wolverine was almost the same price but much less detail than this CM:lecture

Back