PREDATOR / A L I E N Collections: Pics & General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator, Alien & Prometheus collection pics

Here are some of mine:

evaC106.jpg

evaC104.jpg

evaC099.jpg

evaC077.jpg

evaC096.jpg

evaC111.jpg

Cont.

AVP001.jpg

evaC092.jpg

evaC094.jpg

evaC108.jpg

evaC109.jpg

evaC103.jpg

evaC101.jpg

Quarter Scale and Statues not shown.

Is that a 1/6 scale Alien from Alien Resurrection? where in the hell did you get that?

Quarter Scale and Statues not shown.
Epic stuff. Which one's your favorite Alien? Please share your 1/4 too, this thread is for all scales.

Great collection!

Thank you Sir.

Is that a 1/6 scale Alien from Alien Resurrection? where in the hell did you get that?

Yes it is.
It is a custom, made of the Exclusive Brown AVP Warrior Alien.

Epic stuff. Which one's your favorite Alien? Please share your 1/4 too, this thread is for all scales.

I'll see what I can do. :wink1:
As for my favorite Xeno, ... I'm partial to ALIENS (my 1st time seeing the creature), so I would have to say the ALIENS Warrior alien. Not the Hot Toys figure, just the movie design. Big Chap from ALIEN being a very close 2nd.

I know a thread like this exists in the statue forum, however this is solely dedicated to action figures. (There's a similar thread here, but unfortunately it turned out to be OP's personal one-pic-a-post diary. There really needs to exist a thread that caters to our pic hunger, without spam.)

I'm hoping this could be it. A showcase; the gallery thread for all our Predator, Alien and Prometheus figures.

Why did you steal my thread idea like you are trying to replace it? All you did was add dumb **** Prometeus to the thread title. Kinda rude dude. I made an Alien & Predator photo thread two months ago, and you already posted in it, so why make a rip-off duplicate thread? I explained why I post one pic at a time, it's because of my crappy phone, and I have no digital camera. If more people would post stuff it wouldn't be just a "one man's photo diary".

Why did you steal my thread idea like you are trying to replace it? All you did was add dumb **** Prometeus to the thread title. Kinda rude dude. I made an Alien & Predator photo thread two months ago, and you already posted in it, so why make a rip-off duplicate thread? I explained why I post one pic at a time, it's because of my crappy phone, and I have no digital camera. If more people would post stuff it wouldn't be just a "one man's photo diary".

First of all, calm the fook down. No need for drama.

Secondly, no-one's "stealing" anything. The idea of collection threads existed long before either of us joined this place. Also, this is the freaking Internet. You don't own shiet. Despite that, I still mentioned your thread in the opening of this one.

Lastly, the reason I created this is because I grew tired of clicking on the other thread only to realize it was just another one of your pics. I searched the action figure section for other similar threads and the only thing I found was the one in three statue and props section. Thus, this thread was born.

If you don't like the things posted here, see yourself out and carry on posting with your phone. In the other thread.

First of all, calm the fook down. No need for drama.

Secondly, no-one's "stealing" anything. The idea of collection threads existed long before either of us joined this place. Also, this is the freaking Internet. You don't own shiet. Despite that, I still mentioned your thread in the opening of this one.

Lastly, the reason I created this is because I grew tired of clicking on the other thread only to realize it was just another one of your pics. I searched the action figure section for other similar threads and the only thing I found was the one in three statue and props section. Thus, this thread was born.

If you don't like the things posted here, see yourself out and carry on posting with your phone. In the other thread.

It's not about "owning anything" man. It just feels like you spit in my face dude, And like I said if more people including you, would've been posting, it wouldn't be such a "lame thread". Plus I'm in the poverty level trying to get through college so why're you TALKING CRAP ABOUT ME POSTING ON A CHEAP CELL PHONE??? Alright bro and if you wanna meet up in a boxing ring let me know. You seem really disrespectful.

It's not about "owning anything" man. It just feels like you spit in my face dude, And like I said if more people including you, would've been posting, it wouldn't be such a "lame thread". Plus I'm in the poverty level trying to get through college so why're you TALKING CRAP ABOUT ME POSTING ON A CHEAP CELL PHONE??? Alright bro and if you wanna meet up in a boxing ring let me know. You seem really disrespectful.

No offense, but u can send this via pm to him, I really don't care about drama, so please stop it, I believe the rest of us don't care who started an idea on posting pics.. so please stop or move on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No offense, but u can send this via pm to him, I really don't care about drama, so please stop it, I believe the rest of us don't care who started an idea on posting pics.. so please stop or move on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trust me I don't like drama either, I also don't like ripoffs who spit in my face saying my posts are **** and my awesome thread wasn't good enough. I was workin' with what I had, now I'm done. I'm done with this forum over this crap. Goodbye.

no more 1-pic-post spam? phew.

:slap

OMG! What happened here!?
Can't there be 2 threads, or should they be merged?

We're all here for the same reasons gents.

Don't challenge people you don't know anything about to a fučking fight. That's number one. And I'd refrain from getting personal - this is, and always was, about action figures. So don't be a bitčh or act possum.

I said nothing about your phone being cheap. Enough with your complex. Kudos to you though for soldiering through college with whatever means necessary. I mean that.

Now, for the last time, this isn't about you or me. It's about creating a showcase thread where people can post their collections. Unfortunately yours is 10% that and 90% your own single pics. Nothing wrong with that. However, I created this because I'm a fan of these things and want to see more compilation posts and less singles. Also, It's just anot internet thread, who cares who started it? Seriously.

Oh, and I hope you don't leave this forum because of this. That was never the intention.

I'll see what I can do. :wink1:
As for my favorite Xeno, ... I'm partial to ALIENS (my 1st time seeing the creature), so I would have to say the ALIENS Warrior alien. Not the Hot Toys figure, just the movie design. Big Chap from ALIEN being a very close 2nd.

Nice. Come to think of it, I think Aliens was my first xeno film as well. (Though I'm a big dome fan, so I rate BC and Dog higher.)

I forgot to ask you about the Predalien. How is (s)he? Been watching some reviews but they leave me meh. But the head alone makes me want to get it. However, I wish it was darker and better painted.

while i unexpectedly liked the predalien design and still think it was the only good thing ADI ever did for movies, Hot Toys variant didn't catch it at all, as usual :(

Back