PREDATOR / A L I E N Collections: Pics & General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beauty.

Did you get rid of the Berserker though?

I like the streamlined collection idea. Predators and Alien hold a special place for me, but I too got some RoboCop and would get an Endo if they ever updated it.

Is there anything you're missing or look to get in the near future?

Oh, and how is your HT Dog Alien (and the other ones) holding up? I got two MISB HT Dogs, in case one rots when displayed. But ironically, despite having had them over a year, I'm yet to break a seal – need to get a bigger display solution. Same goes for the robo stuff.

I sold Berseker a long time ago. Thinking of selling Falconer and Tracker as separate parts. I have HT Wolf on pre-order and thinking of getting some more Neca releases. My HT Dog are holding up very well along with the other HT alien figures. It's treated with Mod Podge btw.

My wish list are the big five, all in HT 1/4 scale. Jungle Predator, City Hunter, Big Chap, Robocop and T-800 (am assuming HT will surpass the EB one if they decide to do it). If one day they release all that, I can say my collection is complete and done.

Last edited:
Thanks mate. Yeah, both Ancient masks are legit. It's ludicrous that they went with what they did for Chopper when these were available. Thank heavens for that throwback scene.

I actually prefer the figure over the maquette. The too tightly woven body net on the maquette bothers me.

Part of my collection.

30705270_10213965689848143_31137117031628800_n.jpg

30709813_10213960146189555_7083694577814601728_n.jpg

Nice collection, Lotus. I like your throne setup, too. Speaking of which, the NECA Predator Throne that was teased more than a year ago is now released and selling on their eBay store. Has anyone gotten it yet? Can't seem to find any in-hand reviews or pics yet, but it looks promising: AvP-Bone-Throne-Preview.jpg

For boredom today, I thought I would revisit this thread and with the advent of Facebook groups, does anyone care to post here for their updates?
Had fun checking it out here even if 5 years since a post, here. 😅

Back