Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think the only mask that will fit shadow is city hunter i have both classic and shadow and classic has a removeable jaw that the mask fits into it looks like shadow can remove his jaw but i cant get it to come out im pretty positive city hunter mask will fit on shadow though it doesnt have the jaw piece just the mandibles

I think the mask I got him is the City...it was the first I found and it was cheap...it lights up as well, but Shadow has no batteries...but it looks great on him!!!!!

Sold my City hunter predator a week ago, so I have no need shadow or lost anymore, looking to sell them off if anyones interested

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...r-ex-dusty-Hot-Toys-Lost-and-Shadow-predators

IMG_20140612_195910.jpg
IMG_20140612_195927.jpg

My Shadow Predator who became my Bone Armor Predator is once again going through another change to a Desert Hunter Predator. Kinda bugged me most of him wasn't custom painted like my City Hunter. Doing his armor all in rusty steel. I think will make a nice counter point to the verdigris tarnished armor of my City Hunter Predator.

The canister in the first pic was what I painted as a test case. I did a lot of research and painted the rust a bit differently than I have in the past and I think achieved better results.

Desert Hunter Predator rusted armor by dangercorpse, on Flickr
Desert Hunter Predator rusted armor shoulder armor detail by dangercorpse, on Flickr
Desert Hunter Predator rusted armor shin armor detail by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Last edited:
First assembly of all the pieces. Still a work in progress. His left forearm is missing a bunch of details. I want to do mirror finish lenses on him. I'm thinking foil but still haven't figured out how to keep it smooth.

Desert Hunter Predator helmet detail by dangercorpse, on Flickr
Desert Hunter Predator WiP 1 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Wow now that's impressive work right there, bravo sir:clap:clap:clap

Any suggestions or additions anyone can think of? I want to add some more details but also don't want to over detail him. It's odd, like 10 years ago or so I hated painting toys but now I love doing it. The painting of the rust on this guy was a lot of fun.

Any suggestions or additions anyone can think of? I want to add some more details but also don't want to over detail him. It's odd, like 10 years ago or so I hated painting toys but now I love doing it. The painting of the rust on this guy was a lot of fun.

He looks amazing so I don't think he needs anything else on him, however maybe some kind of main specialty weapon to suit just him, a skull staff, blade or sword made to suit his look is all I can think of.

Back