Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just grabbed this guy on ebay for £128+£10 shipping:yess: glad i cancelled my sideshow order as with import tax it would have ended up costing nearly £200:dunno!,but didnt imagine being able to get him at this price within the uk so im chuffed and looking forward to putting him alongside his brothers:lol

Wow that's a great deal if new..?

just grabbed this guy on ebay for £128+£10 shipping:yess: glad i cancelled my sideshow order as with import tax it would have ended up costing nearly £200:dunno!,but didnt imagine being able to get him at this price within the uk so im chuffed and looking forward to putting him alongside his brothers:lol
Lucky bastard. That was going to be my christmas present from my mum but she forgot to bid!

BBTS sells "exclusive" stuff all the time. so, i'll answer your question with another question - who gives a ____?

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

I dont give a F also. Don't say something is sideshow exclusive when its not. I pick up mines from sideshow. If I knew BBTS was going to also carry it I would of got it from BBTS and save money.

It's not made in the same quantities that standard releases are. :dunno

But it's still Predator... and awesome... and a step in the right direction by Hot Toys.

I won't lie, I'll buy them all. If they continue the Lostie line and redo their older figures with the same quality they're now known for, I'll end up needing two detolfs to display just HT Preds -- with at least two or three figures for each shelf level -- and I'm not worried about that!
:blissy

But it's still Predator... and awesome... and a step in the right direction by Hot Toys.

I won't lie, I'll buy them all. If they continue the Lostie line and redo their older figures with the same quality they're now known for, I'll end up needing two detolfs to display just HT Preds -- with at least two or three figures for each shelf level -- and I'm not worried about that!
:blissy

Do you still have many of the older Preds, you still got Celtic, right?

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

I dont give a F also. Don't say something is sideshow exclusive when its not. I pick up mines from sideshow. If I knew BBTS was going to also carry it I would of got it from BBTS and save money.
the price difference isn't enough for me to care. and i still don't get why you care about SSC saying it's "exclusive". same damn figure.

the price difference isn't enough for me to care. and i still don't get why you care about SSC saying it's "exclusive". same damn figure.

it says "sideshow exclusive" on the box dont it? What do you think that means?

Brand new? :horror

yep brand new never removed from the box going by the description,i admit i didnt expect the bidding to end at that as my maximum was £175 and thought it would reach that going by past auctions for the same figure:dunno.Just got the tracking number through so will have it tuesday and il let you guys know if the deal turns out to be a winner once in hand:pray:

yep brand new never removed from the box going by the description,i admit i didnt expect the bidding to end at that as my maximum was £175 and thought it would reach that going by past auctions for the same figure:dunno.Just got the tracking number through so will have it tuesday and il let you guys know if the deal turns out to be a winner once in hand:pray:

Really great deal! :hi5: Hope everything will go well :) .

I still want a Scar... sadly, there's way too much on my plate at the moment. Some day, it'll hopefully happen.

i'll never get the appeal for those old HT preds. they look like Hasbro toys. you're better off waiting for HT or somebody else to make new ones that actually look like high-end figures. i think you guys just want what you can't have/afford.
it says "sideshow exclusive" on the box dont it? What do you think that means?
no it doesn't. do you even have one?

Back