Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$209.99? :O When it was released they sold a few for $300 something...

That was probably when they were scarce and some thought that they might be sold at the Asian conventions only. I'm thinking Sideshow has quite a bit of these left on stock, so they sold some to BBTS at a wholesale price.

Think about how those scalpers must feel. :lol
I'd totally be willing to trade in figure value for them to get what they deserve. Plus it's an HT Predator, so we all know it'll eventually skyrocket.

Got this guy yesterday, man he is quickly becoming my favorite!

377456_10150596390684768_548279767_11856769_1283628043_n.jpg

just grabbed this guy on ebay for £128+£10 shipping:yess: glad i cancelled my sideshow order as with import tax it would have ended up costing nearly £200:dunno!,but didnt imagine being able to get him at this price within the uk so im chuffed and looking forward to putting him alongside his brothers:lol

just grabbed this guy on ebay for £128+£10 shipping:yess: glad i cancelled my sideshow order as with import tax it would have ended up costing nearly £200:dunno!,but didnt imagine being able to get him at this price within the uk so im chuffed and looking forward to putting him alongside his brothers:lol

Brand new? :horror

Back