Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The SS Mr. Black Maquette beats HT's Mr. Black so far imo.

Sure, bad jaw bone.. but the pose and paint looks much more accurate.

I can't stand the scraped scales on HT's Mr. Black.. I'm shocked that people don't get that upset over it.

And I'd actually prefer SS's horribly painted maskless head, over HT's horribly sculpted maskless head.

Dunno about the Falconer maquette because I do not believe I have seen any in-hand pics of it yet.

But the HT Tracker is obviously much better than SS's..

If SS cared about the collectors and decided to paint with professional quality instead of 2 year old quality, then I would have no idea what Hot Toys is.

Sorry if it's already been answered earlier in this thread, but does anyone know what the price is on this thing?

That and the fact that everyone seems to have them. I've yet to see a Hot Toys Berserker figure without scraped scales...

...having that said, he's my least-favorite 'Predators' figure. Actually, he's my least-favorite HT Predator in the collection after Lost (but they're both staying for completion purposes).

I know its a flaw but it blends into the overall paintscheme IMO so I can easily tolerate it.

I don't have my Tracker yet, I have it on hold at Toys2 for the moment, but he'll probably be my favourite when I get him. Then to be surpassed by the Classic no doubt.

I know that some have mentioned that priority pre-orders for the Shadow predator will be available this Friday at 12:00pm. But I went on the SS website and found no mention of this, nor in their newsletter. I've checked the Aug 4th newsletter on their site and there is no mention of this. Can anyone confirm?

Last edited:
I know that some have mentioned that priority pre-orders for the Shadow predator will be available this Friday at 10:30am. But I went on the SS website and found no mention of this, nor in their newsletter. I've checked the Aug 4th newsletter on their site and there is no mention of this. Can anyone confirm?
Alex from Sideshow confirmed it like 5 pages back.
Barring some kind of natural disaster or other emergency that would prevent these PPOs from occurring....these two items (Batman and Shadow Predator) WILL be Priority Pre-Ordering on Friday, August 12th!

Batman - Priority Pre-Order begins at 10AM (Pacific Time), August 12th
Shadow Predator - Priority Pre-Order begins at Noon (Pacific Time), August 12th

-SideshowAlex

yeah, but it doesn't make any difference. scalpers always find a way around it.

I think 200 bucks is a small price to pay for some happyness.

Of course your bills should be priority but some folks blow way more on fleeting crap like coke and drink and have nothing little to how for it when they cannot afford it.

Thats what she said, when i handed the plain envelope of cash :lol

Last edited:
That's actually better than people wanting that for just one of them, but it's still ridiculous!

Back