Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, one thing I've never understood.

We have all these poor, starving, dying people in Africa, like you said..

Yet we're keeping thousands of disgusting rapists and murderers well fed in doors.. :cuckoo: I don't think it's wrong to say that the people who do comit these crimes, who are disgusting pieces of garbage, should be disposed of like, well, garbage.
And all that food, shelter, etc can be going to the starving people in Africa and other places. The people who need, and deserve it.

Idunno, it's probably not that simple, but meh..

I heard Charlie Sheen used to make $1,000,000+ (if not much more) per episode of 'Two and a Half Men', over three times the amount his co-stars would make. Yet, he wanted even more money and still refused to pay his taxes. When he finally hit his midlife crisis and revealed what a total narcissist he is, it became a huge media meme and he ended up going on a comedy tour.

We idolize stupid people and our judgment gets so cloudy around things like this that they're left off much more lightly than others. Shove a huge fine for all of his drugs and BS down his throat, get the guy to pay up because he's well-aware of what he's doing with his life, and give the money to a noble cause.

But that's not where the story ends, either -- because that money would be then put to something useless and counter-productive, only this time, it'll be the politicians in charge. And if Charlie Sheen can get away with it and bounce back like Britney Spears, you bet your sweet keister it'll barely feel like a slap on the wrist for the higher-ups. They and the rich aren't feeling a thing and that's because they're looking out for one-another. It's a mutually-beneficial relationship, so of course they won't cut ties with their beloved loaded friends to make up for the huge spending they've been doing the past few years. Instead, they cut education, so that more stupid people can grow up to continue our screwed cycle.

:banana:banana:banana

On a somehow-related note, does anyone have any clue yet as to how many of these Sideshow is getting??

Last edited:
You know, one thing I've never understood.

We have all these poor, starving, dying people in Africa, like you said..

Yet we're keeping thousands of disgusting rapists and murderers well fed in doors.. :cuckoo: I don't think it's wrong to say that the people who do comit these crimes, who are disgusting pieces of garbage, should be disposed of like, well, garbage.
And all that food, shelter, etc can be going to the starving people in Africa and other places. The people who need, and deserve it.

Idunno, it's probably not that simple, but meh..

:exactly::goodpost: I can vouch for that. They get treated way better than they deserve. Any diagnosis they get while incarcerated has to be fixed before they are released, unless it's a recurring illness from before incarceration (like HIV, AIDS, cancer and such). Like one in PA that was diagnosed with gender identity disorder, and the tax payers ate that $300,000 procedure. It's also illegal to give them generic prescription drugs. Name brands only for our convicted criminals residing in a penitentiary. Also, at least 2 hot meals a day and legal fees are paid for 100% towards the lawyers who only represent incarcerated felons :lecture

Makes ya wonder why more homeless people don't commit crimes and get locked up, or more illegals don't come in and commit crimes to get locked up (which does happen, because their countries won't take them back, so tax payers eat that as well).

Couldn't tell ya what other countries are like.

UK justice is abysmal, if you polled people right now they'd vote for the death penalty to be re-instated, but the gov doesn't have any balls to listen to the people, one of the people who murdered (2 year old?) Baby P has been released after just 2 years, he'll likely get a new identity, home ect.. To keep him safe, paid for by honest law-abiding tax payers.

Makes ya sick :mad:

sooooooooooo.... yea that shadow pred thing. i like reading stuff about that since its what this is about.

Shhh, were having a discussion :lol

This started with horrible Scalping prices on this figure a few pages back.

i know... its just getting to be a little much. keep expecting to get some info on the fig... something cool, like "they're giving free shadow predators to people that ( insert random action)"

but no... just other stuff :gah:

i'm still trying to recruit someone who can order this sucker for me. :lol i need my P2 tribe complete. i was i was a supervillain with an army of goombahs who order the ____ out of sideshow exclusive items for me.

There will be lots of these available on eBay after Sideshow starts to ship them. Just wait patiently for eBay to be flooded with this Predator before you buy on the price dip. Hmm... starting to sound like the stock market.

I heard Charlie Sheen used to make $1,000,000+ (if not much more) per episode of 'Two and a Half Men', over three times the amount his co-stars would make. Yet, he wanted even more money and still refused to pay his taxes. When he finally hit his midlife crisis and revealed what a total narcissist he is, it became a huge media meme and he ended up going on a comedy tour.

We idolize stupid people and our judgment gets so cloudy around things like this that they're left off much more lightly than others. Shove a huge fine for all of his drugs and BS down his throat, get the guy to pay up because he's well-aware of what he's doing with his life, and give the money to a noble cause.

But that's not where the story ends, either -- because that money would be then put to something useless and counter-productive, only this time, it'll be the politicians in charge. And if Charlie Sheen can get away with it and bounce back like Britney Spears, you bet your sweet keister it'll barely feel like a slap on the wrist for the higher-ups. They and the rich aren't feeling a thing and that's because they're looking out for one-another. It's a mutually-beneficial relationship, so of course they won't cut ties with their beloved loaded friends to make up for the huge spending they've been doing the past few years. Instead, they cut education, so that more stupid people can grow up to continue our screwed cycle.

:banana:banana:banana

On a somehow-related note, does anyone have any clue yet as to how many of these Sideshow is getting??

Blade its funny you wrote this here or i may never had the chance to read this.I notice with media and consumer's look like things are great on paper but in real life or behind closed doors they can have all the money in the world and be just miserable.What gives them peace when they have done everything or own anything they want?
Kind of like the hot toy figure's , there tough to buy for me but i make it happen and if i did'nt have to try as hard as i do i dont think i would be excited like a little kid during christmas.

:lol

I believe the Angus T-bone kid makes like, 7. something billion a year off of Two and a Half Men... :monkey1

He's making that much a year off of bad acting and an awkward face.. :slap

....While I make about $500 a year from mowing lawns. :lol

...Humans...

Blade its funny you wrote this here or i may never had the chance to read this.I notice with media and consumer's look like things are great on paper but in real life or behind closed doors they can have all the money in the world and be just miserable.What gives them peace when they have done everything or own anything they want?
Kind of like the hot toy figure's , there tough to buy for me but i make it happen and if i did'nt have to try as hard as i do i dont think i would be excited like a little kid during christmas.

Totally understand what you mean. It's what makes a grail piece truly a grail -- the fact that you did what you had to do to get it. It was tough, but worth it in your eyes. I know the feeling, as many of us do.

My whole post there was more of a response to the whole 'people are inherently selfish and lack common sense' thing. I mean, maybe these celebrities are miserable on the inside, yet they continue to claw their way to more money since they refuse to learn and notice what's going on in their own head. I mean if you think about it, greed is ignoring that logical voice in your head for extravagant reasons that don't quite make sense to anyone else but yourself.

It's kind of crazy just how many instances there are of celebrities, companies, etc. sitting on massive piles of cash and even though they don't know what to do with it all, they refuse to admit they have it when the money is actually needed for something.

Eh, what else is new. 2011+ years and we still haven't changed. If anything, we're headed to a WALL-E future, which is terrifying in and of itself.

I often see people posting on here about how they can't afford/will struggle to afford something. But I have absolutely no sympathy for them, after all, we aren't talking about the necessities of life here. We are talking about luxury items that are really only for those that have disposable cash. You need your head read if you are strugaling to pay for or are going without food to buy collectibles. Live within your means.

We are talking about luxury items that are really only for those that have disposable cash.

Idiot!:cuckoo:

Reading this has really pissed me off. I don't know about your background but I come from a working class family. I save my money up and buy things that make me happy as and when I can afford them.

Idiot!:cuckoo:

Reading this has really pissed me off. I don't know about your background but I come from a working class family. I save my money up and buy things that make me happy as and when I can afford them.
Yeah, Buttards is on a role today, Goosey...

Haters-Gonna-Hategoose.gif

I think Butters is doing that thing where he tries to mimic other board members, only exaggerate their views even more. There's a fine line there between logic and blind obnoxiousness, that's the problem.

We never were complaining about not being able to afford the figures, either. We were commenting on human nature and how it impacts the world (the necessities of life). Try reading the previous posts before making assumptions and attempting to break into the 'in crowd' by overshooting ideas you get from other boardies. They're right in the sense that you shouldn't moan about this hobby if you can't afford it -- but when that wasn't even the topic at hand and you try to put yourself above everyone else for the sake of it... well, that's what we have absolutely no sympathy for.

Back