Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ix-nay on the easoning-ray. the more people who don't want it means less crowding if/when ordering starts. i really want this thing and i think i'm gonna start trash-talking it until nobody else wants it. but you gotta promise not to tell anybody on here about that.

You must either really hate this figure or really want it...

In any case, where's all this ES information coming from? 5000 total isn't too bad at all (though I don't know what the usual number is for standard releases). feeBay scalpers will still want top dollar for this, but if the lack of rarity really is true, then prices will probably drop over the next few weeks/months. Right now, who knows?

BTW, is anyone else totally pumped for the new shin armor on this guy? Love the new sculpt. This makes me sense a remake on the way. Not soon, but it's coming...
I don't think he is anti Predator. ____, I thought he had some himself.

Ah, didn't see that post by prefused :lol. Sneaky, but I doubt it'll change much. I just want to know when, where, and how many -- because the how much will be based directly on that (at least for those of us who'll attempt to score on the secondary market or some other international vendor).

ok, but you guys gotta admit this figure is totally gay. it has been pointed out several times and the fur is proof. owning it would therefore make you totally gay. you can't argue with that, it's math.

ix-nay on the easoning-ray. the more people who don't want it means less crowding if/when ordering starts. i really want this thing and i think i'm gonna start trash-talking it until nobody else wants it. but you gotta promise not to tell anybody on here about that.
that was a typo. i meant to say 'this figure is dumb'. the keys are like right next to eachother.

Why don't have a quills? AVP elder, If don't have a mask at least, has to have a quills. What do yoy think?
losthunters2.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

I... just... wish... we knew... what was going on!
I've read through the thread just now and all I can say is "Wow. 'Beat It' MJ is available through Sideshow?" That gives me hope, but then again, was the HT 10th Anniversary thing an exclusive deal for that specific convention/celebration? Because if so, them releasing the figuress to Sideshow afterwards would be contradictory.

The main problem here is lack of communication. If HT is planning to let Sideshow carry these eventually, they should just say it. Otherwise you'll have a lot of angry collectors buying from HK sellers at extreme prices for something they could've gotten months later at cost. Couple that issue with the sheer ambiguity of 'to what degree is this an exclusive?' or 'what kind of exclusive is this?' and you've got half the world unsure as to whether or not they should drop their pants and fork over the money or wait for a possibly hopeless cause.

Cunfewshun.

ok, but you guys gotta admit this figure is totally gay. it has been pointed out several times and the fur is proof. owning it would therefore make you totally gay. you can't argue with that, it's math.
Don't forget the _____ falling off issue.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADGWPorwkYg&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪South Park - Do you like Fishsticks?‬‏[/ame]

well, sideshow just said on their facebook page they WILL be selling this thing. no word on when or how. so, there's that.

Back