Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman is up on SS for regular order now (not PPO). There is a ____ ton of these "exclusives" available. I wouldn't worry about getting a Shadow. It'll be hectic first 20 minutes because the world will all be accessing the site, but after that, its a breeze.

Managed to get a Batman somehow. And that was after entering the wrong username and password initially! For clarity folks its your normal Sideshow username and password, not the newsletter ones.

Batman is up on SS for regular order now (not PPO). There is a ____ ton of these "exclusives" available. I wouldn't worry about getting a Shadow. It'll be hectic first 20 minutes because the world will all be accessing the site, but after that, its a breeze.

Really?? It does seem that most folks were able to get one so that's great.

Not so great for the asian scalpers which of course make me smile.

I think we relax a bit on the Predator which i have to say I am more excited about! :)

Really?? It does seem that most folks were able to get one so that's great.

Not so great for the asian scalpers which of course make me smile.

I think we relax a bit on the Predator which i have to say I am more excited about! :)

Right there with ya Eamon.

Alyhough i'm stoked for Bats, i'm more excited for this, it'll be my first Pred :hi5:

Oh cool! And what a great first Pred to own!!

So why have you gone for this one first instead of a any of the Predators figures?

I'm mainly a fan of the first two pred films, but never got into many figs as they were revealed.

I love the spear, disc and other accessroies with this, and i like the more barbarian look of him.

I'm mainly a fan of the first two pred films, but never got into many figs as they were revealed.

I love the spear, disc and other accessroies with this, and i like the more barbarian look of him.

The Predator and Predator Elder from the second movie are my two favorite figures so far. I have the Lost Predator, but he's just not as cool as the other two. (I don't have the Guardian yet so I can't compare)

I really want an elder there was i guy on ebay who wanted me to swap my dx01 joker and dx02 batman plus £100 for it but i dont want one that much

Back