Predator 2 lsb exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im waiting to hear from sideshow..goonsack decided last Friday that he didn't want it so I sent a email to sideshow to cancel it,then on Saturday he decided he wanted it so I sent another email saying just do the exchange and then on sunday he changed his mind again and wanted a refund..so I have no idea whats going on with it.Just waiting to hear from them on the status to make a decision.Im waiting to hear from them to make my decision,I wouldn't mind keeping it to resell like collectorcol says to double my money but it not looking good so well have to see.

Get a replacement for sure.

If they offer a exchange ill take it,but with his mind changing and the emails I sent I don't know whats going on but we will see.Id like to get one at least and put it in storage for another day..its what I did with the obi wan and gammorean mythos..I bought them and put them away till we move or I go to trade them for something I want .

I don't know what you meant by nagged more,if your talking about not buying the bust I told you didn't have to..left it up to you,thats if that's what your referring to.

No, I just meant we left it that the replacement was due in and I was going to swap, I did not e-mail for a while to get updates as I figured SS was just taking their sweet time. I had no idea you were even considering canceling the order. Send me a PM

Still will,I left it up to goonsack steve and at the time he still wanted it but changed his mind so many times I gave up with him.I refunded him about half his money till I get the outcome from sideshow.I was just trying to help someone out and it ended up being more of a hassle than anything even tho I gave it to him at cost when I could of doubled my money..you live and you learn,like I said tho that if there is a exchange Ill trade you as Im fine with the one you have and my wife can fix a lot of the chips and such.

Got my P2 bust and guess what.....2 dreads came loose in the box, and don't know if this is a so-so paint job or is suppose to come this way. They're in back so you really can't even tell. I'm not going to return it as it doesn't bother me, but I'm going to see if they can refund some money back.

20130919_081108_zps33febf95.jpg

20130919_081335_zps31c422bc.jpg

20130919_082344_zpsc5277075.jpg

20130919_082406_zps93d5908a.jpg

20130919_082901_zps93bce9a0.jpg

20130919_082414_zpsdf9d3006.jpg

20130919_082427_zps2c07abc8.jpg

20130919_082512_zps6e49002c.jpg

20130919_082534_zpsf0a2ba24.jpg

20130919_084051_zps70e1c042.jpg

Unfortunately that's the standard paint on this :mad:

I had two lose dreads on my standard bust. You're lucky they're not damaged just came away. One of mine was like yours and the other was snapped at the base of the dread. still haven't glued mine back in.

I haven't returned anything for a refund yet, I thought it use to be if you weren't satisfied send it back for a refund. I have to send pics of why I want a refund with this one. Not a big deal but I didn't realize they had changed that.

I haven't returned anything for a refund yet, I thought it use to be if you weren't satisfied send it back for a refund. I have to send pics of why I want a refund with this one. Not a big deal but I didn't realize they had changed that.

You don't have to give an excuse if you want a refund, you just have to pay for your shipping. The valid excuse is needed only if you want them to pay for the return shipping, as well as refund the original shipping cost.

You don't have to give an excuse if you want a refund, you just have to pay for your shipping. The valid excuse is needed only if you want them to pay for the return shipping, as well as refund the original shipping cost.

Oh ok. I sent the request in for a refund. I guess they are asking for pics to see if they will pay for shipping.

thanks.

I paid a good amount of money for this and all they're going to give me is $50 credit or $40 back to on my card. :mad:. I'm not even going to ask for more. Very disappointed but guess I'll just put it towards the BD Iron Man.

I paid a good amount of money for this and all they're going to give me is $50 credit or $40 back to on my card. :mad:. I'm not even going to ask for more. Very disappointed but guess I'll just put it towards the BD Iron Man.

What's the problem? It's a quick easy fix, there's no damage to your dreads.
Or are you referring to the paint?

I think the problem is they should be offering 20% off across the board if your stuff gets here broken. It's a statue after all, why would they bother putting it in Styrofoam?

10% doesn't feel like enough and the % goes down as the price goes up. You are lucky to get 5% off on stuff bigger than this.

Sounds like they just give you back the shipping cost. Which they would have to pay (or probably would) if you shipped it back anyway.

You have 30 days to exchange things if you are not satisfied...
too bad they usually never have any left to exchange with for you.
They have some BS policies I'll tell you.

one time I did want to return something because I changed my mind I had to eat the cost of shipping both ways.
But the first time I did it (and this was way back when I used to think the CS was good) they paid for all the shipping as a one time courtesy.

Back