Predator 2 lsb exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So do his eye's... he's hunting two prey items at once by the looks of it, glad you like it but I'm equally glad i didn't buy this thing.
Really? You could of made some easy cash
money_zpsc71dd94a.gif

:yess:

Decided to cancel my order on this and Start working on a Predator Costume as well as pay some bills. Hopefully one day I cant get to this.

1176374_10200943622805904_1077071143_n.jpg

Wow that's my first time seeing that shot. Looks fantastic. But to get to this stage you'd have to work for Winston or ADI and have money to spare. :lol

Unloaded mine on ebay. $800 bucks. Kept the closed mouth though.

Didn't you got one. Nice! That's good money right there.

Didn't you got one. Nice! That's good money right there.

Yes, my WL converted. I wanted to keep him, but when we put it on display, it looked really weird, with P1, Wolf, and P2, all 3 with their mandies open, so we switched back to the closed, and sold this one.

:hi5: Good move!

Value aside, did you prefer the closed mandible bust?

As I said above - The closed fits better in our collection. The P1 and Wolf 1:1 busts both have open mandibles, so all 3 of them, next to eachother, with their mouth open, just looked weird.
Also, as someone mentioned before, the face expression fits the closed mouth better.
But - IMO both versions are cool, and I would have been happy with any, but since we had both to compare and see how they fit, the closed was a better choice.
Can't go wrong with either.

That is one awesome suit, and if you do a lot of the work yourself you could probably make it for less than people are paying for this P2 lsb on the secondary market. Seems like a fine plan to me. :hi5:

That was made by some of the guys on thehunterslair.com for Jamie hall who is Kevin Peter halls nephew I believe. They did a great job!

Nice pics. What was stuck in his mouth?

it looked like some glue got stuck to some plastic bits and fell into there. I got all but one piece out which seems like its part of it now.

Aww man I didn't even notice the teeth. I'll have to look at it in the morning. I do remember the eyes looking ok though.

Well a quill is broken and a paint chip magically appeared next to it. How is this possible? no one was home.

I have been offered one from Sideshow.I live in Australia and not sure if I will get it.If someone else is interested get in touch with me.

You've just been offered one? Wait List?
I'd be very dubious this late that it's a return.

Get it even if you don't want it and make some easy cash :wink1: Then buy the regular which is just as good/bad if not better :dunno

icicjq.jpg

2la6lh3.jpg

Last edited:
Problem with selling this one is that it will probably get damaged in shipping.

Received my damaged one back from SS...they touched up the bad paint area and glued the damaged dreds back on. Only one was damaged in shipping this time but I'm not happy with the touch up paint and in one of the sockets I can see a big glob of excess glue so I'm going to get a refund.

Problem with selling this one is that it will probably get damaged in shipping.

Received my damaged one back from SS...they touched up the bad paint area and glued the damaged dreds back on. Only one was damaged in shipping this time but I'm not happy with the touch up paint and in one of the sockets I can see a big glob of excess glue so I'm going to get a refund.

That is a shame. I am waiting on the one shady is getting back from SS, hopefully they did not just do the same thing to that one.

Im waiting to hear from sideshow..goonsack decided last Friday that he didn't want it so I sent a email to sideshow to cancel it,then on Saturday he decided he wanted it so I sent another email saying just do the exchange and then on sunday he changed his mind again and wanted a refund..so I have no idea whats going on with it.Just waiting to hear from them on the status to make a decision.Im waiting to hear from them to make my decision,I wouldn't mind keeping it to resell like collectorcol says to double my money but it not looking good so well have to see.

Back