Predator 2 lsb exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a few pics for you...hope you like them.
I know,it isn't the Jungle,but the City Hunter,but it's always nice to make outdoor-pics with the Preds between the plants...
Mine is no.58/100 and i like him...The triangles do not look as bad as in the pictures...all in all a cool paintjob.

P1030197.jpg~original

P1030196.jpg~original

P1030195.jpg~original

P1030193.jpg~original

P1030192.jpg~original

P1030191.jpg~original

P1030194.jpg~original

mmm...I love it, but these ****ing eyes...why, why??!!:slap

By the way...Monday 15th of july for me. Have you received the fedex notification in your mail, collectorcol??

mmm...I love it, but these ****ing eyes...why, why??!!:slap

By the way...Monday 15th of july for me. Have you received the fedex notification in your mail, collectorcol??

No not yet :monkey2 The money is on hold from my bank so should be ok :pray:
I'm liking this much more than the first release and 100 es is pretty cool...
Still not perfect but what is?

Hmmm. The inside of his mouth looks like it could use more of a variation in colour.

I'll have to see what I think when I get him in hand.

the PA is pretty much the same as the closed mouth version!
eyes looks a bit weird & the stenciled triangles look the same!

Uffh, when i see the pictures i get kinda depressed =/ Really want's this piece, but i think i'll pass. Cause if i get this one, i need to get the other one and the first legendare scale as well..
Actually owned the legendary exclusive a while ago, but some dreads were broken, so i traded it away. This is just heartbreaking =P

Uffh, when i see the pictures i get kinda depressed =/ Really want's this piece, but i think i'll pass. Cause if i get this one, i need to get the other one and the first legendare scale as well..
Actually owned the legendary exclusive a while ago, but some dreads were broken, so i traded it away. This is just heartbreaking =P

If you didn't get your order in I'd pass as well. This thing isn't going to come cheap on the secondary market.
Mine is a definite keeper unless I really don't like it, which is unlikely.

Back