Predator 2 lsb exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both versions are great. It's nice that Sideshow could produce both and accommodate various tastes. Just too bad they've only made 100 of the open for people to grab.
As for myself - As an owner of the 1:1 P1 and 1:1 Wolf, I do prefer the closed mandibles. Both 1:1 busts come with a roaring mouth, so the closed version adds variety. All 3 open would look a bit odd.
Congrats to all who got this, or the other version, both are definite winners.

Making only 100 is great for those that managed to get one :yess:

Yeah. I had a chance to get it before it sold out. But just a bad timing for me right now. Especially July and August, busy with upcoming POs and flexes payments

Making only 100 is great for those that managed to get one :yess:

Very true indeed! Can't believe I was lucky enough to get one. Gonna do a Youtube review when mine turns up for those who are interested. Also since the numbers are so low, it is great for those who managed to get a spare to sell. One of these managed to sell for $700 USD already! Imagine how high these things will go for when time passes by. I will never let mine go, due to the fact I have been a massive fan of Predator since I was 4 years-old.

Very true indeed! Can't believe I was lucky enough to get one. Gonna do a Youtube review when mine turns up for those who are interested. Also since the numbers are so low, it is great for those who managed to get a spare to sell. One of these managed to sell for $700 USD already! Imagine how high these things will go for when time passes by. I will never let mine go, due to the fact I have been a massive fan of Predator since I was 4 years-old.

Assuming it arrives undamaged :pray:
Another 48 hours to wait :impatient:

That's a hard question if I ignore the ES. They're both fantastic but I think I like the open mantible one a little more.

Heard a rumor that Sideshow is going to drop an exclusive EX half-open/half-closed mouth version to those who attend SDCC with an edition size of only 50 ;)

haha here's hoping they mention something about a Lifesize version of P2

Back