Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers guys. Here's one I sent my girlfriend when it first arrived lol.

I got the expected eye roll. I'm sure a hand bag would have been more appropriate right?

Na.

3574594d8aa42a57c82b38458c7e2835.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I didn't realize you were a saint... the radiance from your halo is lighting the ceiling! :pray:

Thanks guys!

I've got to say after having this since Friday now the weight itself doesn't bother me on this thing but the material it's made from just seems cheaper than say, the sideshow busts I pictured it with. Especially when I consider I paid £300.00 for the Arnold bust. I guess though the weight and material are one in the same.

It's not an issue to me really but my friend actually said it himself touching it, "it doesn't feel as good a quality as the others".

Great photos MK Ultra!

I think the Arnold Bust is Polystyrene, or certainly partly. It weighs a fair bit more than this and is nowhere near the size.

Edit: not Polystyrene spellchecker! I think for even £300.00 I would have been ripped off if that was the case lol!

Nice pics guys. Its a great feeling to be an owner of one of these.

I do plan to order one of the Alien heads next week after Thanks Giving. Problem is which one...

IMG_5227.jpg~original

IMG_5220.jpg~original

#337.[/QUOTE]
is it the light or is there a big dollop of drool on his chin?

Just noticed this on mine wondering if anyone else thinks this looks like a chip and would you return it

379d60fc712f07e408b79e551e2510ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure that will be worth the hassle, especially if everything else is fine, but no one here can make that decision for you. I would keep it. Besides, who knows what you'll get in return.

I'm not entirely sure I see what chip you're referring to so I would vote no - do not return it.

Just noticed this on mine wondering if anyone else thinks this looks like a chip and would you return it

379d60fc712f07e408b79e551e2510ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A small amount of white paint and some creativity with colouring will hide that surely . Certainly not worth the trouble to return. That's for sure.

@Iamgroot, no I won't return it. It's easily fixed by paint and won't be noticed until you use microscopic lens to see it. I will keep it.

Still finding one locally though. Is Sideshow's P2 Legendary Scale Bust a good alternative for this? Is the Legendary Scale one THAT out of scale (this thing is over-scaled, no?) when displaying with P2 1/1 weapon replicas?

Back