Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Left eye looks in and slightly down while right eye looks straight but up. Really hard to get a clear pic.
Talked to sideshow, they want me to send them pics and then they said they will compare it to the sample they have before deciding what they will do, WTF is that??? So if the one they have has crooked eyes it's ok to sell one with crooked eyes to me???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 119
Prepare yourself...

'All items are individually hand painted so will differ from piece to piece.
After checking our inventory we are unable to offer you a piece that will be an improvement On the one you received'.

To be honest that only looks slightly off.
They will never agree to a replacement especially with huge shipping costs involved.

Oh no, not happening. If that's the case they can have this one back and give me a FULL refund. Believe me its a lot worse then what you see in the pic, it's just so hard to get a good picture of it. And while I stated earlier that I would not except the crooked tooth, it's weird because that doesn't bother me one bit.

Oh no the bust is something to see, I mean had it not been for the eyes this thing would be a grand slam, dreads and all. And actually now I'm reconsidering the newborn, if it's on par with this it should be fantastic.

Walls,

I don't think the eyes are that bad at all. I know sometimes things are hard to get to show up on photographs. in my opinion of its hard to get it to show up on a photo more times than not it's not a big deal.

Well I asked my wife to look at it dead on and see if she sees something off, took her a few minutes but she said he looks googly eyed. So there ya go.

Maybe it's easier to see with the flash

Attachments

• IMG_2327.jpg
    IMG_2327.jpg
    422.7 KB · Views: 109
According to the flash picture and Spike's lines, there is defo a problem with the eyes line up. A Predator's gaze cannot be settled for..."Those eyes..they..."

. . . "Those eyes..they..."

LOL.

And in all seriousness Walls bro' - I agree with you 100% - you have my sympathies as I know how much you were looking forward to this.

The position of the eyes is (as we'd say in the old 'omeland) "pants". IMO that is NOT acceptable.

Damn last time I've checked this thread there was only growing anticipation and now with deliveries in full swing QC problems spreading like a plague. It really reminds me of a bitter sweet NECA 1/4 Preds unwrap. First few glimpses are actually damage and sloppy finish checks. But this thing's price tag plus ( insulting shipping & custom ) rates makes it out of this galaxy like the Predator himself. So I feel really sorry for you Spike and Walls and other guys out there. Knowing you really praised and waited this piece so patiently so as a true paying Pred heads I really think you should both be granted with a replacement!!!!!! If something bothers you today it will bother you tomorrow as well. Not to mention we're talking about several k's of $$$!! But like I said weeks ago your destiny now lies in the Sideshow misplaced thigh armor guys hands with China middleman at the control. Oh boy you've gotta love the globalization where you get your cross eyed Pred you take a few shots of it with a phone that will sooner or later burn down your house and if you miraculously survive your brand new Tesla may finish the job. Joke aside I really do hope you get replacements but nothing can replace the shattered dreams when you open the box. We're all Forrest Gumps in this world of collecting it's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. Waiting for NECA 1/4 P2 City Hunter to arrive safe & sound without Made in China episodes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back