Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm SOOO hoping that SSC makes this right for me, I would be gutted if I had to send it back for a refund, because aside from the eyes it's pretty ****ing awesome.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 109
69f031f86b07ba499d31564b11a3a411.jpg

fb16673a58f49c31f4d1a915faada40c.jpg

I think those eyes would bother me too mate, I don't blame you for contacting sideshow about it, especially when considering the price and the eyes being such a vital point of the bust.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So CP is not checking the final products? I will receive mine in november, contacted the store i will get it from (in germany)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Allllllllrighty then . . . . I’ve now had this for a day.

Having spent some time cogitating (it's not illegal but can damage your eyes), and examining this more closely, here are my latest thoughts.

A "mini-review" if you will.

Hope it's of interest to a few of you.

CoolProps%20P2%20bust%20review%20Spike%2001_zpscvsieidd.jpg

CoolProps%20P2%20bust%20review%20Spike%2002_zpsaukdrzje.jpg

CoolProps%20P2%20bust%20review%20Spike%2003_zps3txtjtew.jpg

CoolProps%20P2%20bust%20review%20Spike%2004_zpstefrlkas.jpg

Wow, that's impressive!

Allllllllrighty then . . . . I’ve now had this for a day.

Having spent some time cogitating (it's not illegal but can damage your eyes), and examining this more closely, here are my latest thoughts.

A "mini-review" if you will.

Hope it's of interest to a few of you.

CoolProps%20P2%20bust%20review%20Spike%2001_zpscvsieidd.jpg

CoolProps%20P2%20bust%20review%20Spike%2002_zpsaukdrzje.jpg

CoolProps%20P2%20bust%20review%20Spike%2003_zps3txtjtew.jpg

CoolProps%20P2%20bust%20review%20Spike%2004_zpstefrlkas.jpg

I don't want to waste my time with these "mini reviews".

Now, next time I want you to do a much more in-depth and thorough review.

Thank you.

One case of wonky eyes and a missing 'A' is hardly a plague.

But yeah, they need to sort these guys out.

I really do hope these two are isolated cases because if you're lucky enough and you get the healthy toothed, straight eyed and litteral hunter that can actually spell it's name correctly I do believe from what I've seen that you have quite a Magnum Opus among the busts. It just looks awesome and impressive indeed!! So yeah I really hope I'm wrong...

I really do hope these two are isolated cases because if you're lucky enough and you get the healthy toothed, straight eyed and litteral hunter that can actually spell it's name correctly I do believe from what I've seen that you have quite a Magnum Opus among the busts. It just looks awesome and impressive indeed!! So yeah I really hope I'm wrong...

:lecture I love moments like this! :lol

Spikes review is dead on, the more I look at this bust crossed eyes and all it's pretty amazing.
I just hope SSC doesn't screw me on this. Pretty much would end me ever purchasing from them again, too many times collectors let them pull **** and I won't be one of them.

Back