Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I totally notice it already, tough place for collectors.

There appears to be no logic with the custom fees, especially when it comes to purchases from Sideshow. Makes no sense why the cost changes on whether they use FedEx or UPS. And christ knows why my T-800 Endo bust only cost me £40 in duty charges while the Space Jockey in the exact same shipment cost me £100???

A true collector would try to get something old and valuable in great condition. It's the thrill of the hunt to get it. Instead of buying a P2 or P1 maquette that you may have or will complain about 1 million time, use that cash to collect a grail or Gem you want.

If I'm lucky enough to fund a cool props edition of the P1 bust I will bite. I love collecting.

Not saying you guys aren't true collectors. So I understand your position with it being too expensive. But it's fun passing on some stuff to get the Grail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A TRO0OO0 collector only? Does a tr00 collector have special licensing and certification?

A true collector would try to get something old and valuable in great condition. It's the thrill of the hunt to get it. Instead of buying a P2 or P1 maquette that you may have or will complain about 1 million time, use that cash to collect a grail or Gem you want.

If I'm lucky enough to fund a cool props edition of the P1 bust I will bite. I love collecting.

Not saying you guys aren't true collectors. So I understand your position with it being too expensive. But it's fun passing on some stuff to get the Grail.

I´m not only collecting Alien and Predatorstuff.And I have limited space.So I sell some stuff from time to time.But I would not say that I´m not a real collector.
You don´t need everything forever.I have some grailpieces that I never would sell like my Kroenen WWII bust but other stuff I don´t like to see every day in my life!:wink1:

I´m 100% sure that coolprops will make a new 1:1 P1 bust.

A TRO0OO0 collector only? Does a tr00 collector have special licensing and certification?

Stupidity had no boundaries I see.

It clearly says I'm not saying that your guys aren't (are not) true collectors. Like some lil chicks in this group.

And if a perfect example of that item never appears?

Got my SWS Maquette 'grail' anyways...

I´m not only collecting Alien and Predatorstuff.And I have limited space.So I sell some stuff from time to time.But I would not say that I´m not a real collector.
You don´t need everything forever.I have some grailpieces that I never would sell like my Kroenen WWII bust but other stuff I don´t like to see every day in my life!:wink1:

I´m 100% sure that coolprops will make a new 1:1 P1 bust.

Again not saying that you are not a real collector so if that hit close to your heart that you had to explain that's your problem.

Again It clearly says I'm not saying that your guys aren't true collectors. If the shoe fits wear it though.

And if a perfect example of that item never appears?

Got my SWS Maquette 'grail' anyways...

True that, hey I'm rolling on both side of this. I have all the predator Grails as well. I hunted some down and I didn't order some stuff to get the Grail.

I wasn't knocking anyone who passed. I was only saying all collectors I know in any genre do crazy stuff to get the Grail.

Makes it fun. And yes SWS one is all you need

Actually I do hope they just re-release the sideshow one. But honestly, I think the final coolprops P1 bust will look almost the same as the SWS P1 bust, since they go to the same style for P2 bust and choose ss P1 to display together this time. And by doing so, they will reduce their workload as well, basically just recast/modify/enhance...

I'd give you negative "reputation" points for this comment if I could.

Don't understand your issue?

We've been told that CP are making a P1 Bust.
We're looking forward to it.
End of.
No one is demanding they make a P1 or copy the SS piece.

Also the British secondary market is very different to what you are seeing.
The last one was unboxed, had damaged quills, and he wanted £1,500 ($2,000ish).

Look up. If CP does one, it better not just be a recast of the old one. I want a closed mouth version to go along with the SS version damnit.

I'd give you negative "reputation" points for this comment if I could.

Look up. If CP does one, it better not just be a recast of the old one. I want a closed mouth version to go along with the SS version damnit.

Haha, yeah, I would like to have a close mouth mean looking bust as well, but let me have the classic open mouth version first, just like you.:lol

Stupidity had no boundaries I see.

It clearly says I'm not saying that your guys aren't (are not) true collectors. Like some lil chicks in this group.

Why you gotta hurt my feelings like that? You're the one that brought up the truthiness. This is all bezzerkerr'z fault anyway.

Don't understand your issue?

We've been told that CP are making a P1 Bust.
We're looking forward to it.
End of.
No one is demanding they make a P1 or copy the SS piece.

Also the British secondary market is very different to what you are seeing.
The last one was unboxed, had damaged quills, and he wanted £1,500 ($2,000ish).

I was replying to your comment that you were "gutted" that CoolProps didn't have their own
P1 bust.

I was asking why is everyone so concerned with getting a CoolProps P1 bust when the PERFECT companion piece to the upcoming P2 bust already exists. I think I got my answer it...and it's the secondary market value.

I'm not so sure if we will ever see a P1 bust from CoolProps, if they make one I may get it if it's closed mandibles. But if they're basing it on SS P1 bust it's going to be very hard to duplicate perfection.

I would never pay this extrem overpriced ebayprices.If you can wait everything comes again..and when you have luck in a better and more acurate version.
You can see that on the Celtic Predatormask...thanks Coolprops.:)
I also missed the P1 bust from sideshow and would be happy to get one for a normal price.

Oh and the P2 bust looks awesome.This will be a holy grail of my collection!:clap

True. This stuff comes in cycles.

Moar pics! :)

14102707_643714369130212_8338938320347085641_n.jpg

14068144_643714429130206_8886314164867141164_n.jpg

14095825_643714345796881_283060972637765117_n.jpg

I know this is about the P2 bust, but what is up with that Newborn? Is that their first entry into the maquette line?

Back