Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moar pics! :)

14102707_643714369130212_8338938320347085641_n.jpg

Yep, we are never going to see a better P2 bust ever.

From FaceBook:

2nd day of Hollywood Collectors Convention has just started ! We are displaying the factory sample of PREDATOR 2 LIFE-SIZE BUST along with Sideshow Collectibles PREDATOR LIFE-SIZE BUST to show the collectors how they look when you display them next to each other.
We are also displaying NEWBORN 1:3 MAQUETTE REPLICA to see if the collectors would want to add this piece to their collections.
Please stop by at our booth and if you can't come to the event, please feel free to leve your comment !

To me, this doesn't sound like CoolProps have plans for a 1987 Predator bust.

View attachment 288567
Can't believe I still haven't pull the trigger.

These busts look like hey came out one after another, not a decade inbetween. Well done CoolProps, so very well done!!!!!

To me, this doesn't sound like CoolProps have plans for a 1987 Predator bust.
These busts look like hey came out one after another, not a decade inbetween. Well done CoolProps, so very well done!!!!!
They will make one as I was told so.
And since they sort of redo the alien warrior bust, life size big chap and celtic predator mask, why not a P1? And one obvious reason why coolprops display sideshow one next to it, it hints they will be doing one, otherwise why use other company's product to promote themselves? They simply just one to give collectors an image what will look like when coolprops' predator bust line is ready. That being said, their P1 isn't ready yet.
BTW, I believe most of ss/HCG predator mask will be redone by coolprops.
And one more thing, coolprops are kinda of making bust out of every single movie, with the license they got, even an AVPR alien warrior. But no P1? Don't tell me they are going to use the license to make the woman lifesize bust.:wave

WE can't believe you still haven't pulled the trigger.

(* and apparently there are some emails Wikileaks have found that have some very famous politicians saying THEY can't believe you haven't pulled the trigger EITHER *)

You know what makes it even worse?
I have the mask and the spear!

I always wanted to know the reason why SS cant get their asian factories to produce anything close to proto and the Asian companies can?

They can, it costs more. They don't want to pay it. Asian companies are closer and it's easier to get a handle on them. Western companies do struggle with this a bit, for example PCS hired a representative for them there a while back to check up on QC. SS don't give a **** as long as it sells.

Do we know the deal with the edition size on this? Anyone expecting this will be an open edition for a while? Surely if it was limited this would be up by now so close to release.

coolprops have announced there shipping bust this month as well as celtic mask :yess:

Back