Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy Bust... Walk.

Sorry to hear that :(

Thanks. And, honestly, I would if I could. I'm one of those idiots who commutes an hour(ish) each way every day. I'd love to live in the city and bike. Gas prices suck, polluting sucks, car maintenance sucks. Plus, sitting sucks. The cost of living in the city sucks more, though.

Sorry to hear about the car (at least YOU are OK!)

Think about it though - you'll be even MORE miffed when this sells out and you end up having to pay aftermarket prices :(

Maybe go for one of those low-interest loans? (one of the few advantages of the state the world economy is in right now).

Wouldn't be too opposed, but I just settled into a new house and just got all of the immediate expenses finally paid off of my CC (inspections, cleaning, new locks, etc).

You're still in one piece and the car can be repaired. It's also good to hear that you have your priorities straight. Glad you're still with us.

Much thanks. But not all hope is lost. If I can get a few freelance gigs on the side, before it sells out, it may still happen.

Current state of play . . .

Freaks%20log%20v05_zps2oajlv0v.jpg

Sweet! As long as you secure one :duff

Recently received the pred2 maquette and the lsb masked pred1, also received my 4th bruce hansing pred [emoji16]

Owning now 2 pred2 types of the 6 and 2 pred1 types of the 6 made by bruce hansing (total of 12 world wide)
They are like 1:2 scale

Recently received the pred2 maquette and the lsb masked pred1, also received my 4th bruce hansing pred [emoji16]

Owning now 2 pred2 types of the 6 and 2 pred1 types of the 6 made by bruce hansing (total of 12 world wide)
They are like 1:2 scale

Nice! Get a pic posted!

Im convinced !!!!!! Count me in. Tried to get the P1 bust for ages. No luck. Then this bad boy comes along. Certainly hope they do a P1 as well as other forum users believe.
And in the not too distant future.:clap:yess:

Back