Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With no ES, maybe that'll help my having to wait? Think it will make waiting for pics feasible?

Personally - I wouldn't risk it bud (and didn't).

This is produced by CoolProps NOT Sideshow, so I'm 99% sure the in-hand pieces will amaze in both finish AND QC.

Throw down that deposit and secure the bloody thing - you'll be sick as a dog if you miss out!

I agree its just spot on. Especially the slime effect on the final finished product. Do you have any idea when it could be up for Pre-order ???

Sorry guys new here. Just commenting on that awesome looking Alien Resurrection Newborn lifesize bust. Probably not spelling correctly either.

Add me to the list! I just pre-ordered through my Canadian Sideshow dealer. I'm so glad I passed on the SS P2 maquette now; I wouldn't have the space or money for both.

Thanks glad to be here :yess: , and if I'm going to jump in mine as well be head first lol!

.... now for the never-ending quest to make more room! (at least we have a few months to figure that out!)

Congrats to the latest 3 folks who ordered (ovp3664, Bullsquid & Charled4400).

. . . c'mon Patrick, Matt & darkmummy​

25C4DA0600000578-2957277-image-m-38_1424192972362.jpg

Does anyone know if cool props will be releasing a regular undamaged version of the 1:1 AVP Celtic predator mask ?

Also what is their email address if anyone has it.:pray:

Cheers

Does anyone know if cool props will be releasing a regular undamaged version of the 1:1 AVP Celtic predator mask ?

Also what is their email address if anyone has it.:pray:

Cheers

They haven't made any mention of a "non-battle damage" version for Celtic's biomask. I personally don't think they will offer one.

Here is their contact page. It's probably the best way to get a hold of them for now:

������ | CoolProps

Is that you spike? ;)

Best place to get hold of CP is by commenting on their facebook posts it seems. They sometimes answer people, or try private messaging them on there. No word on an undamaged Celtic, Sideshow already made on but it wasn't very good so it may still be possible if the damaged version sells well enough to justify one. I'm just hoping they make the big one... A P2hero mask! :pray::pray::pray:

Back