Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've sold over £1,500 worth, including both LSBs, in the last couple of weeks to downsize and make room for this beast...
And the original 1:1 Bust :pray:

I've sold over £1,500 worth, including both LSBs, in the last couple of weeks to downsize and make room for this beast...
And the original 1:1 Bust :pray:

Haha cool!

If anyone knows who wants to buy the aliens attakus warrior, palisades warrior and queen give me a msg i have them for sale

I would just in case.
If this bust turns out as well as it appears it will. And from what we have seen so far. The edition size could be a lot lower than anyone else anticipates.

Just curious I have never had anything or seen in person anything from coolprops, what can we expect with this? How is the quality vs sideshow. Also this is my first life size bust so not really sure what to expect in size either

Just curious I have never had anything or seen in person anything from coolprops, what can we expect with this? How is the quality vs sideshow. Also this is my first life size bust so not really sure what to expect in size either
I don't know if you've seen this video, but at the very beginning you can see the P2 bust (also seen at various parts later in the vid). CP reps at the event have stated that it is a production version on display. If so, I would say that paint app is certainly better than Sideshow.

I don't know if you've seen this video, but at the very beginning you can see the P2 bust (also seen at various parts later in the vid). CP reps at the event have stated that it is a production version on display. If so, I would say that paint app is certainly better than Sideshow.

I have not seen this! That's great thanks for reposting, is that a production peice do you know?

I have not seen this! That's great thanks for reposting, is that a production peice do you know?
Yes, that's a production piece. So all the busts coming out of the factory should look like that.

If not I'm raising Hell! :lol

and so will the other 20+ freaks on the pre-order list!

:rotfl

:lol
Yes, that's a production piece. So all the busts coming out of the factory should look like that.

If not I'm raising Hell! :lol

and so will the other 20+ freaks on the pre-order list!

:rotfl

:lol. There is a lot of excitement I would hate to open it and be dissapointed! Can't believe that's a production piece it looks insane!

Back