Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really, really considering this. I still want the Anubis mask from Stargate, but this is sooooooooooo tempting. And since I don't plan on getting anything else this entire year, short of maybe Skeletor, it's pretty hard not to pull the trigger.

Considering all the complaining about the predator 2 maquette and now it's going to grail status and selling on eBay close to $2000. It's pretty safe to say that the predator license is a very popular one when the work is done properly this clearly looks like it's going to be beautiful I'm not taking any chances with this and I'm fairly sure we're looking at 500 ES for sideshow
With all due respect, the P2 Maquette is hardly a grail and anyone willing to pay $2,000 for it must be pretty desperate. It's interesting that you think this bust will have an ES of 500 from SS. You could be right. I hope at some point Coolprops discloses how many they produced.

I think darkmummy asked at Wonderfest and was told it is a mixture of both polystone and fiberglass. He also confirmed, no glass eyes.

Just sold most of my collection off to make my room more sociable, ie you can actually get in and sit down rather than just stand in the middle surrounded by cabinets......been buying all the Hot Toys Star Wars OT figure and then I see this bad boy. I have a sickness HELP!

I have $500 rewards points saved up and was going to use it on either the Vader Bust or the T800 Bust, but this thing looks immense.

With all due respect, the P2 Maquette is hardly a grail and anyone willing to pay $2,000 for it must be pretty desperate. It's interesting that you think this bust will have an ES of 500 from SS. You could be right. I hope at some point Coolprops discloses how many they produced.

Well it's the best we've seen for predator and I see how fast it sold out , maybe not a Grail but definitely one of then better uses of the license

The P2 maquette is not a grail. This might be if there really is such a thing? Only the SSC/SWS P1 maquette fits the bill for me personally and that is mostly due to the fact that Mr Winston and his team made it.

What is the definition of a Grail, it could be a Grail to an individual's taste as well

It's a shame that those dreads aren't on par with the rest of the bust! It's actually holding me back from pre-ordering.
Would love to have an accurate P2 bust or statue though.

I don't hear anyone speaking about those dreads...so I guess this isn't a big deal then?

Last edited:
Dreads are old news.

Unlike the Maquette, when the rest of the item in question is so well done a small(ish) issue can be easily overlooked.

It's a shame that those dreads aren't on par with the rest of the bust! It's actually holding me back from pre-ordering.
Would love to have an accurate P2 bust or statue though.

I don't hear anyone speaking about those dreads...so I guess this isn't a big deal then?

The dreads have been spoken about a few times, I agree completely they are not up to the standard of the rest of this thing which is very unfortunate. At least they aren't nearly as bad as the ones on the P2 maquette. I'm so tempted to just throw caution to the wind and order this...

Back