Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This just came in:

"NEWS FLASH!... Sideshow's P2 Maquette NOT a grail!!!"

b16201861a6fa5001a211349d00ac393.jpg

everyone has their own definition of "grail". to suggest anyone has the "right answer" for something so subjective is rather humorous.

Grail: A thing which is eagerly pursued or sought after.

Ermmm, no. Not on something that was freely available for quite some time. Took a large discount to finally shift.

Grail: A thing which is eagerly pursued or sought after.

Ermmm, no. Not on something that was freely available for quite some time. Took a large discount to finally shift.

you mean like the original ryu from PCS? look at that now. It was available on SS site forever and they even offered coupons to get rid of it back in the day. Now try to find one for less than 5x its msrp. I could provide more examples if you like.

My point is that no one has the right to belittle what a "grail" is to someone else. The market decides and right now you will not be able to buy the statue (at least the exclusive) as flawed as it is without paying MORE than retail. With only 400 made, I am also suggesting the asking price will only continue to appreciate over time.

Yeah, given time maybe. I believe, before I discovered SS, the P1 Maquette was even discounted?

Long 12Hr shift. If I get bored later I might order :)

Back