Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was waiting for this having not been in the game for the past year. With no ES I'll hold off for now.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

No edition size . . . .

tumblr_lz9knz3qRi1r4at6ko1_500.jpg

Sideshow, I want to place an order but I need a base measurement from the front face plate to the back edge of his backpack. Also the width of the footprint. Not shoulder pad to shoulder pad. But edge of base to edge. It's imperative I know how deep and wide of a footprint this bust has because if it won't fit on my shelf the purchase wouldn't make any sense.

Thank you!

Last edited:
The fact that the P2 is my favorite pred, plus dwindling space for pred stuff in my collection has me leaning ever so slightly towards the bust. Ah **** it I'll just have both.

if the P1 maquette and both busts is all you have for Preds, thats all you need imo lol. Unless your like me and don't need a 1:1 Elder bust desperately back in your life, then you'll be ok :thud:

no edition size = no rush

I will wait for inhand reviews before ordering or simply place myself on the waitlist if by fluke he sells out before then.

From cool props themselves: Hi. As for ES, what I can say is that we do not plan on producing many amounts so it will be limited. We might reveal the numbers later on but not so sure.

So it is limited, but won't be numbered. That is better than the open ES we are seeing from some corners these days I guess, but if I'm paying this kind of money, I really like to see a number with a cap on the base (or box) I'm just trying to figure out where I'd put this thing.... Let us know when you find a 20% off code Col ;)

You still considering that?

Break out Rex is, currently, the only CC piece I want.

Where do we sign up for therapy? :sick

The price is mental, but yeah, I adore that ship design, always have, I want one so bad! I may have to admit defeat, but I'm trying, I just emailed to see if cancelling the 1/4 Endo is an option to put the money towards one, might take the sting out of it.... Just look at this beauty! (I meant the ship..)

NbcQ7zc.jpg

Yup. Doing crack and meth is actually cheaper.
banana.gif

It does seem that way at times lol...

I honestly can't even remember what I paid for it tbh, it was ages ago. The shipping on this thing is huge though and I know I will put off the build for a long time as I'm pretty worried I'll mess up. We'll see, I've lost some love for the Genisys endo, it's been too long. Although it does make me like it again every time I look at pictures of it.. And I didn't hate the movie as much as many people seemed to.

Back