Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone know if they have released sizes for this all i can find is height, cheers

I asked the same question several pages back this is what another forum member found on CP Facebook page regarding the dimensions

Height: 64cm Width:60cm Depth: 56cm Weight: 11kg

I asked the same question several pages back this is what another forum member found on CP Facebook page regarding the dimensions

Height: 64cm Width:60cm Depth: 56cm Weight: 11kg

Yeah - that makes it about the same width and depth as Sideshow's P1 bust, but about 9cm (3.5 inches) taller.

from what I gathered from SDCC is it looked like Cool Props was really just advertising their Alien franchise line of work. At least that's all I saw from pictures. I think there was a Wolf predator Sideshow bust in there though.

just noticed on sideshow that this has gone from last payment october to november

A month makes little difference, I generally expect as much in this hobby. Gives the pound a little extra time to start recovering... hopefully.

Actually, having just checked, my last payment is still September..

And it still says shipping is expected between Aug-Sept.

Back