Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course, those are just indirect ways, it's like implying that being in any forum, board or Facebook groups actually supports a company. People are not in here for the companies, they're in here for the hobby. Being here "supports" Sideshow as much it supports other companies.

Learning you are... Seedling is still young but fruit will follow yes?

Of course, those are just indirect ways, it's like implying that being in any forum, board or Facebook groups actually supports a company. People are not in here for the companies, they're in here for the hobby. Being here "supports" Sideshow as much it supports other companies.

Not really, this is a SS centric forum. Between their statues and Hot Toys they distribute that is probably 80-90% of the traffic on here. I would go to another forum if I did not collect mostly SS.

That is hardly what I consider "supporting", honestly.
Actually, in this very thread we're discussing CoolProps, which is NOT Sideshow. Ironic :D

That is hardly what I consider "supporting", honestly.
Actually, in this very thread we're discussing CoolProps, which is NOT Sideshow. Ironic :D

SS must agree it is supporting, else why would they give the site a cut?
Coolprops is getting discussed more due to SS is losing customers to poor quality pieces, now we start to look elsewhere and spread the word here. No reason SS could not have done as good or better than CP, but seems they don't want to anymore.

I love SS, when they get it right. Fact is I only have two pieces on my radar now 1:4 Chronicle T-800 & CoolProps 1:1 P2 Bust.

The Q.C lottery has made me reconsider every SS release.

A few more pics found on internet.
_57e_zpsb5itnn0z.jpg
img_22_m_zpsjo8lvfm2.jpg
img_15_m_zpskkhnlqys.jpg
img_16_m_zps4ggthuws.jpg
img_21_m_zpsslsoziqv.jpg
img_19_m_zpsevjw7guy.jpg
img_20_m_zps96tphasm.jpg
img_17_m_zpsurxbb50n.jpg
img_18_m_zpszu9wrho8.jpg

Back