Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully we can see a few more hi-res photos later, damn wish I could still be there!
img_14_zpsoxqf2dyy.jpg

I like the idea of a pedestal for this. Is there a place that sells display pedestals for busts or were you going to get something custom made?

I was going to look around at ikea or on Craigslist for used museum pedestal. But if I can't I'll just make one myself, should be pretty simple. Something like this minus the acrylic top
egqyio.png

Personally I'm kinda glad they got rid of the drool. I do wish they had kept the glass eyes though, but I'm not gonna complain. It still looks amazing.

Acrylic eyes, and better dreads are just about the only things that could improve this thing. And neither are terrible as is so I guess we aren't doing bad compared to the laundry list we often have regarding Predator collectibles. I do agree it is a shame about the eyes however, at this scale it does make a lot of difference and I would happily pay a bit more for them personally.

Acrylic eyes, and better dreads are just about the only things that could improve this thing. And neither are terrible as is so I guess we aren't doing bad compared to the laundry list we often have regarding Predator collectibles. I do agree it is a shame about the eyes however, at this scale it does make a lot of difference and I would happily pay a bit more for them personally.

Indeed, which is why I said "noticeable" in my post. At 1:1 scale, the eyes are going to be a focal point for a lot of viewers investigating and appreciating the piece.

I'm not a dedicated Predator nut. I do love the 1st movie.

I'm more a fan of extremely awesome statues and the front and focal point of the mouth look awesome. For this kind of money it may have to be as good as I think it can be or I may pass.

I mean it's already silly money but I'd do extra $500-$600 to get it where I think it should be. If people will pay 2K+ for Cinemaquette's Medusa I can imagine many more would pay more for this.

Back