Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It's been a week, so time for an update (new guys in green) . . .

Freaks%20log%20v06_zpsfgug4bet.jpg

I like seeing my name up there, it makes me happy.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

LOL. My pleasure. Let's hope the delivered item makes us happy too :)

By the way - I have to ask - did you mean to register as "Charles4400" and hit the wrong key?

Yes i did lol! After I Registered and noticed i couldnt figure out how to change so left it like that. Screwing up my one username....figures lol!

Yes i did lol! After I Registered and noticed i couldnt figure out how to change so left it like that. Screwing up my one username....figures lol!

:) - more lols - look on the bright side - it makes you even more unique.

I bet (as the years go by) this won't be the last time you get asked that here :D

I'm betting your right! Ya most people don't name their kids Charled but then again i could be wrong!

I am still super excited about this piece. Often times after I drop money on something this expensive I start having second thoughts or regret spending the money. But this piece? Total opposite. I find myself constantly looking at the pics and getting even MORE excited.

I am still super excited about this piece. Often times after I drop money on something this expensive I start having second thoughts or regret spending the money. But this piece? Total opposite. I find myself constantly looking at the pics and getting even MORE excited.

And that's how we should all feel with every piece we decide to get. My rule: if I'm ever on the fence because of sculpt, pose, or paint, I'm not going to get it. Whatever it was that irked me will forever bother me every time I look at it on my shelf.

Congrats. Like yourself, I always look at pics of this every now and then.

I completely agree.

Back