Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Big, Gold & Red.

question-mark-face.gif

Mclaren-for-sale7.jpg

Another week goes by . . .
. . . another 5 new guys (in green) join the gang.​

Out of interest, I asked various American news agencies what they thought of the wonderful reception this collectible has received, and they all came up with a version of this . . . "We understand Donald Trump is buying one too". Like - I'm not saying they're all fixated right now - but . . . .

Freaks%20log%20v07_zpsuzai7t8m.jpg

Trump will build a wall of busts! [emoji16]

Also got my hands on a sideshow life size p1 bust, will pick it up in July in belgium :)

For everyone's info,

A Sideshow P1 has appeared on Ebay for $4500 USD. Is this a realistic price tag for a Pred 1 bust these days ?????

I was considering it. Not sure about that price tag though. :dunno

I guess it makes anyone who already owns one smile !!! :yess: I am hoping Coolprops will again stun and amaze us with their version of the P1 bust. When it does finally appear.

Should just hold off. And be patient perhaps ! :pray:

Last edited:
I still regret not grabbing one when sideshow had them. Here's hoping Cool Props will save the day. :yess:

Thanks for the advice and info guys. :exactly: Best to wait.

No, as I thought the price was way up there.

I made a couple of best offers considerably lower and was knocked back of course. Decided to test the waters (so to speak) and considering the original price was just under $900. Thats a huge appreciation in value of course. Realistic ???????? :dunno don't think so !

I asked the question here on this thread to see what other informed collectors thought.
Xenoburger_ do you own one yourself ?

Back