Statue Predator 2 Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not the color I have a problem with. It's the poorly painted patterns on his forehead. Not a deal breaker necessarily, but it does make it easier to pass and wait for the open mouth version. Paints will be the same, but I don't feel like I "need" this now.

The black triangles down the centre look a bit crappy other than that looks ok to me. :dunno

its too light red and the pattern on the crown is off, here is one
CAM015462_zps4eea9770.jpg

I don't like it :dunno It looks ugly (and it's my personal opinion), but not ugly in the predator sense of ugly, I mean aesthetically ugly. The crown section is superbig compared to the mouth section, the dreads are way thicker than they should be... Those triangles looks like stickers

I'm sure it looks better in person but I don't like what I see. I'll wait to see the second version.

p2_zps7b46f95d.jpg

p2a_zps114bbea5.jpg

Ok, The more I look at it the worse the paint application looks. It's nice but could be so much better. Initially seen the pictures on my phone but now looking on the laptop :horror
Once again SS send the details to China then the Chinese factory painters do what they want in what looks like the quickest time possible.
Will wait for more pictures but if mine arrived looking like the bottom picture ^ I would be less than happy.

I think it came out pretty damn nice judging by those pics. Seeing it more now i do wish they included a little more of the torso. Thicken p the lower have of the bust a bit more

I just got my tracking number cant wait to display them both....my wife gonna flip with both up....she hates seeing the first one when she wakes up.

It is very heavy! Just as the first one if not heavier.

I definitely see what you're saying about the crown now!

It is very heavy! Just as the first one if not heavier.

I definitely see what you're saying about the crown now!

Are you still happy with it though? Apart from your concerns with the base.
I really don't know if I can keep my order :dunno was really looking forward to this. I even sold Dutch to make room for this next to P1 :gah:

The forehead painting is like *** and I won't wait the other version either.

using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I wish I could take a pic with them together but I'm in the process of moving right now and everything is packed up. :(

Cool! :hi5:
If it wasn't for the 6 triangles that look like someone just added with a Sharpie I would be sooooo excited.
Need to really think this one through, at least I will have a few weeks to decide due to my European retailer order.

What happened? You were a defender of this paint job a page ago. Everyone's complaints take their toll?

What happened? You were a defender of this paint job a page ago. Everyone's complaints take their toll?

If you bothered to read my comments you will realise the difference between looking at pictures on a phone and a laptop.
I do have my own mind and opinion :cuckoo:
As said the black triangles spoil the whole look for me.

Back