Statue Predator 2 Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at those pictures the PA on the forehead & or top of the head look nothing like the images posted on the Sideshow (place order) web page!!
They just look like triangles & they are not even centered properly, anyway mine should be here on Monday, I'll be taking good pictures of it & making a video as well, if mine has the problem or issue with the PA, Sideshow is going to be getting a very nasty e-mail!

This has become a popular trend with Sideshow, the pictures posted on their website with the amazing PA'S are nothing like the one we are receiving or paying for!!!!:(

Last edited:
Omg did some one draw the crown pattern on with a marker looks terrible. Good thing I missed out on it

I like what I see (except for the triangles) & sure it will be more impressive in hand. people rightfully bashing the first bust that made me wait for mine with low expectations & blow me away once received, this one might be the same.

I like what I see (except for the triangles) & sure it will be more impressive in hand. people rightfully bashing the first bust that made me wait for mine with low expectations & blow me away once received, this one might be the same.

I was thinking that too, but for me at least, the only thing I didn't like with the first ones paints was how pale it was. Not enough orange shading and whatnot. This is a bit harder for me to ignore.

not mine and hopefully not repost

30hsft5.jpg

P2 has a dark maroon color, this one is a light red and pink in some areas and the black airbrush work on the crown looks like it was done by a child, wow

From the sideshow backstage tour production video -

"We take a pre-production sample place it next to the prototype, and then just go over it from head to toe, and make sure that the pre-production matches the prototype exactly"

Can we have a show of hands who's cancelling or returning if they all look like this, which they probably will. I've cancelled my order :mad:
Think I'm going to stick with trying to pick up old pieces. Too many issues with newer releases.
My only other pre order is the Iron Man LSB, surely they can't eff that up? :slap

Can we have a show of hands who's cancelling or returning if they all look like this, which they probably will. I've cancelled my order :mad:
Think I'm going to stick with trying to pick up old pieces. Too many issues with newer releases.
My only other pre order is the Iron Man LSB, surely they can't eff that up? :slap

Good decision buddy. This could very well hold the title for having the ****tiest paint app in sideshow history.

Lol. Wow did they screw this up.. SS is officially way in over their head with too many products/pieces to paint. They now resort to giving their production pieces to elementary schools for class projects! Congrats guys!

Back