Statue Predator 2 Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the template they used to spray the triangles doesn't line up with the restof the markings

P2 has a dark maroon color, this one is a light red and pink in some areas and the black airbrush work on the crown looks like it was done by a child, wow

It most likely was done by a child. what do you think these factories are like

Looks much better in this picture though.
Is there still hope or would this look just as bad close up? :dunno

I would say wait to see yours in hand. All these early pics always have people freak out and sometimes its a non issue. The color in a photo can be off due to lighting and plenty of other things.

The p1 LSB had some bad early pics and personally i love mine .

I would say wait to see yours in hand. All these early pics always have people freak out and sometimes its a non issue. The color in a photo can be off due to lighting and plenty of other things.

The p1 LSB had some bad early pics and personally i love mine .

Hope you're right :clap

sadly different lightings wont make the black markings look any different. I mean just look at the spots on the head lol

I agree this is worse than dodgy colours.
If I wait and see what mine turns out like and wasn't happy I would have to pay return postage as this was ordered through a European retailer.
Fingers crossed for Iron Man LSB, that's only 2 colours thankfully :pray:

Will the good pictures correct the badly painted markings?

sadly different lightings wont make the black markings look any different. I mean just look at the spots on the head lol

The biggest difference i see is how much space the middle design takes up on the crown its smaller in the proto making those triangles make a bit more sense. But the triangles are painted a lot like that. THe overall shape of the pattern on his head isnt perfect but it does not offend me too much.

I thought the overall color of the piece is what bothered most of you. You can see in the 2 diff pics from 2 diff people its color looks very diff. I think with the more orange tones the black spots wont seem as bad to people. Just my opinion though.

Either way I am waiting to see mine in hand. People always freak out at early pictures its kinda funny its like everyone is a goldfish. Remember the Dutch PF? Everyone was convinced it was going to be terrible and that came out great IMO. Im glad i have the ex.

Glad I bailed on this line. I really liked my P1 LSB, but I wasnt too excited about this one even in proto form, and these initial pics reinforce that thought. Good luck to those who receive it.

Such a disappointment so far... :(

We def need more pics of this. So far the only one we've seen has the signature Sideshow eyes and a CRAPPY paint app.

The biggest difference i see is how much space the middle design takes up on the crown its smaller in the proto making those triangles make a bit more sense. But the triangles are painted a lot like that. THe overall shape of the pattern on his head isnt perfect but it does not offend me too much.

I thought the overall color of the piece is what bothered most of you. You can see in the 2 diff pics from 2 diff people its color looks very diff. I think with the more orange tones the black spots wont seem as bad to people. Just my opinion though.

Either way I am waiting to see mine in hand. People always freak out at early pictures its kinda funny its like everyone is a goldfish. Remember the Dutch PF? Everyone was convinced it was going to be terrible and that came out great IMO. Im glad i have the ex.

My first Dutch was bad, got a replacement which was good.
Unfortunately I sold him to make space for this. Will pick him up again, regular for cheaper, as the Ex was pointless imo.

My first Dutch was bad, got a replacement which was good.
Unfortunately I sold him to make space for this. Will pick him up again, regular for cheaper, as the Ex was pointless imo.

There are only 2 statues from SSC i have gotten that i had to return that just came out terribly. That was the Great Ultron PF , such a shame i really wanted that and the 1/5 Classic Predator. Both of those had major QC issues for me and IMO poor paint jobs. I returned them with no issue from SSC. I will always wait to see something in hand because SSC customer service has never disappointed me.

The freakin eyes are googly too damn it!!!! Whyyyyyyyyyy Sideshow can't you get these things right!?!?!????

I will wait for mine then decide, still too early to jump guns, only two guys posted (one decent & the other really bad). I knew it will never match the production, they never do, but not by that much. lets hope it's the camera/lighting etc. otherwise I'll return mine

Back