Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You cancelled Dutch and you're wondering why this room has gone quiet?
Dutch is a masterpiece, took a replacement for me, and the Classic Predator has got this 1:5 line off to a very worrying start.

Ditto, Dutch was fantastic! I bought 2 :hi5:

If this elder predator will be like the classic preds statue with its poor quality finish might as well send this one to the gutters...

How do you know that? Order page still says November...

Payment Schedule Delay

READ ONLY E-MAIL, DO NOT REPLY

Dear Mr. Guwapo :monkey3

Thank you for your order using our FlexPay payment option. This email is to keep you updated with the most current information that affects your order with us.

Item Name: Elder Predator Statue (Exclusive)

Item#:

Order: Elder Predator Statue (Exclusive)

Our FlexPay schedules are designed to coincide with the item's arrival into our warehouse, so that the final payment is charged and your item ships out to you as soon as we take possession of it. However, delays do occur periodically in production or transport schedules that require us to alter your original payment plan.

Please note that we have had to adjust your payment plan to the new schedule shown below. We recommend that you print this email out as a reminder of the new changes and make sure that funds are available accordingly. Your personalized schedule can also be found in your electronic calendar found in your online account.

*If you are paying by check or money order, you may receive this message as we process each payment.

New Schedule for Remaining Payments

Date: 12/25/2012

Amount: US $75.74

* Any discounts or credits redeemed on your item have already been applied and are included in the payments above. Any applicable U.S. sales tax is included within your last payment. Shipping fees are NOT included and will be charged in addition to your last payment. The carrier collects import fees and customs at time of delivery.

totally lost interest in this statue but will wait till inhand pics show up before deciding if i will keep my order or cancel it

I'm hoping this will rise to the same after market value level if not more as the HT P2 Elder did. If it comes flawless and the paintwork is outstanding then all I need to hope for is that the demand is still the same or better for P2 Elder. :)
If it impresses me enough I'll keep it, but the newly designed sword is a turnoff for me. I really ordered this to collect and resell. Also if I do keep it I want the whole line. The only statue in this line I can't see myself going after is the AVP scar because the pose is the worst I've ever seen!

Last edited:
Xmas day…… that's so sad ! nobody will get this elder as a present for me .
better delay to last March.

The only reason i don't have this on PO is because i'm not bothered about the EX, so i'm gonna try pick it up cheaper or locally.

I got my fingers crossed on this, its a Villafane sculpt which is awesome and I'm hoping the paints at least look half as good as Joe Dunaways proto pics lol

Half as good might still be optimistic at this stage though :(

Back