Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad i can look past the things that aren't perfect on this,as a sculpt its amazing,the sword doesn't bother me thankfully......i can't wait to finally own a statue of the P2 Elder,congrats to all involved making this piece,i just wish the P1 was as impressive

I swear I thought Hot Toys was redoing the P2, Elder and lost preds.

I rather have the Hot Toys version but if thats not the case then I will purchase this statue.

Anyone have any other info?

I swear I thought Hot Toys was redoing the P2, Elder and lost preds.

I rather have the Hot Toys version but if thats not the case then I will purchase this statue.

Anyone have any other info?

They did make an announcement that was more like a teaser, showing us their upcoming lineup from the entire Predator franchise:

hot-toys-predator-1-4-scale-announcement.jpg

But anyone who believes this is all coming in 2012, I've got a nice clock tower I'd like to sell to you. It's in London! The bell even has a name, Big Ben, but you can call it whatever you want after purchase.

I don't see it all coming in 2012, but I highly doubt that Samurai is the only Predator we'll see this year...

...he better not be.

I don't see it all coming in 2012, but I highly doubt that Samurai is the only Predator we'll see this year...

...he better not be.

I would think, with all these new 1/4 pieces HT said they will do, they gotta have 1 or 2 ready by SDCC in general. All I want in 1/4 Preds is an Elder, Celtic, and Berserker if they make them pretty accurate.

I would think, with all these new 1/4 pieces HT said they will do, they gotta have 1 or 2 ready by SDCC in general. All I want in 1/4 Preds is an Elder, Celtic, and Berserker if they make them pretty accurate.

Yeah, it sure would be a shame if they didn't have a 1/4 predator to represent that new line at SDCC this year.

The thought of having increased details and metal armor/weapons has me geeked out. The only predators I want from their 1/4 are:

P1, P2, P2 Elder, Celtic, Scar, Chopper, Ancient, AVP Elder, Wolf, Berserker, Falconer, and Tracker. But that's all. :D

I'll think about the Lost clan and Dutch. But the only Dutch I'll consider will be the Bill Clinton version... the one that comes with a cigar.

Yeah, it sure would be a shame if they didn't have a 1/4 predator to represent that new line at SDCC this year.

The thought of having increased details and metal armor/weapons has me geeked out. The only predators I want from their 1/4 are:

P1, P2, P2 Elder, Celtic, Scar, Chopper, Ancient, AVP Elder, Wolf, Berserker, Falconer, and Tracker. But that's all. :D

I'll think about the Lost clan and Dutch. But the only Dutch I'll consider will be the Bill Clinton version... the one that comes with a cigar.

+1 for that 1/4th Wolf and P2. I'll be even more happy if they make everything that you've listed but these two are priority!! :D

Cheers,
Neo.

the only? That's pretty much all of them. At $350-450 a pop, you better hope they get spaced out.

Apart from Classic statue, I also ordered Elder Predator statue... I like this statue...

It is a cool statue.
I just need to get over that sword.

Probably when I see in-hand pics, I won't be able to resist.

Back