Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the pics

i think i'll just keep my order , love the pose and details on this statue and if i the paint job turns out disdappointing well than i'll find someone to touch him up

Here are some pics of mine, came out great. The paintjob is better than expected. The last two pics is of a 1/6 painted model of Elder Predator that I've had for years for comparison. Ner thought I would see another statue to come close to this, but Sideshow hit a home run with this one, whoever gets one will be very pleased.

elder9_zpsba872f77.jpg

elder12_zps7baa8736.jpg

elder6_zps78fdfeae.jpg

elder3_zps005ef41c.jpg

elder2_zps025f4656.jpg

elder8_zps4cf4e473.jpg

elder7_zpsca950481.jpg

DSCN1640.jpg

DSCN1646-1.jpg

Here are some pics of mine, came out great. The paintjob is better than expected. The last two pics is of a 1/6 painted model of Elder Predator that I've had for years for comparison. Ner thought I would see another statue to come close to this, but Sideshow hit a home run with this one, whoever gets one will be very pleased.

elder9_zpsba872f77.jpg

elder3_zps005ef41c.jpg

elder2_zps025f4656.jpg

elder8_zps4cf4e473.jpg

elder7_zpsca950481.jpg

DSCN1640.jpg

DSCN1646-1.jpg

awesome pics :clap:clap:clap

looks better than 87 (anything is better than 87..), netting looks pretty well done.

Did they ever fix the blade & mouth inaccuracies? dont know the character that well to tell.

Still don't like it. I have actually one problem with the pose. From the belt from the top it looks great but under the belt it looks like he is standing at attention. The legs are just too stiff. I don't think I will pull the trigger on this one in the future. I will stick with Neca. I hope they will do the Elder in 1/4. That one will be cheaper, better looking and much more accurate.

Last edited:
Well what do ya know, it actually turned out pretty good. I just wish I could get one.

This turned out really nice! Very happy with the end results. Glad I got one. :yess:

a1.jpg
a2.jpg

a3.jpg
a4.jpg

a5.jpg
a7.jpg

a8.jpg
a9.jpg

Looks really nice man. Thanks for posting pics. I cant wait to get mine. Yeah im loving him more than the P1. Looking at the Elders head I really do hope they do a bust of this guy.

The leg looks too short as well. I don't love this statue but I don't hate it. I am between I gues. Man I wanted to buy this in the future but oh well.

I'm really striking out with Sideshow lately. Received my Elder Predator today with a broken head and a bunch of broken dreads. This would make statue number 5 that I have to return. At least my Freddy PF was ok.

no laser sight on cannon and feet look strange

Yup. :lecture He is missing the tri-laser targeting on his shoulder cannon. Some of the fans either didn't think it was a big deal or just didn't bother voicing the inaccuracy of it and therefore SS didn't bother correcting it and so overall the piece is still inaccurate to the movie. But at least they added the movie accurate sword and kept the new concept design sword for people who like that one better. And yea the feet look a little short and large. Kinda odd looking. Also the tooth ring i believe is suppose to have 2 loops and a ball? The face seems a bit pushed in so I'm kinda indifferent about it right now.

I still haven't opened mine. :)

Last edited:
Finally opened it. And I have to say it's badass. The netting is flawless compared to the P1. Mine came completely undamaged. #238 of 325. I'm trying to put it back in the box again after inspecting it and fitting it perfectly back into the styrofoam and getting the styrofoam to close flush again is a dam nightmare! I put it back piece for piece but something just isn't sitting right. Son of a .... :)

I should never have opened it in the first place, but I needed to inspect it. :dunno

Do you just buy them to flip or what, or were you never planning on opening it and looking at the box. I find it interesting when I hear about guys who buy these expensive statues but never open them.

Back