Prop Predator 2 'City Hunter' Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my scar bio up for sale but if i coukd get a repaint like the prototype id keep it.

Well the casting isn't bad, I loved mine after the repaint. I spoke in depth with Allec Gillis from ADI,really lovely guy and he took the time to tell me the correct colours and sent over pictures of the actual mask. I'll send you them if your decide to go for the repaint. Funnily enough after our conversation I got an apologetic email from a sideshow big wig saying this lack of qc isn't the norm (clearly it was) It was just sideshows cheapness and complete lack of any passion or effort for this line that killed it and alienated many fans. Same reason I have no faith in this P2 bio, I hope it turns out well though for those who still have a little optimism and trade in their hard earned money for it.

I would be worried about the paint app too. Pending on price, I might risk it. At least it doesn't have lame lenses. So far though, the Icons P1 Bio has the best weathering on any manufactured Pred Bio I have seen.

Whats everyone using to upgrade the lenses on the bio helmets? Especially the scar bio?

Well the screen used scar had oakley sunglass lenses. I got some sheets of clear plastic from the local model store and played around with different thicknesses. I settled on the thinnest one so as not to ruin the depth of the eye sockets. I put some cloth down with the correct patter and sprayed over it. Then a black boarder was added. It now looks more like the real mask and has a reflection which is an instant transformation over the paper lenses ss provided...

Here is a screen used mask that I based my fix up on (picture belongs to ADI)...

I would be worried about the paint app too. Pending on price, I might risk it. At least it doesn't have lame lenses. So far though, the Icons P1 Bio has the best weathering on any manufactured Pred Bio I have seen.

I hear you, that thing looked great, Awesome background also. Wish I had picked one up!!

Last edited:
This Predator 2 mask is so wrong in every way.The dimensions from eyes to the mouth and the complete laserarea are totally out of shape.
This one looks like a fanmade mask with a great base and good paintjob...but the HCG is the better one,because its a cast from a real screenused stuntmask.So on the HCG the dimensions are right.

Look at the laserarea...all on the sideshowmask is too big and has a complete wrong design...and the eyes are to wide...and the shape of the eyes are wrong.Look at the right corner of the eye..its round...the original eye is not round:

And here my new painted HCG P2 mask...it has the right P2 laserarea and the right corners in the eyes:

Last edited:
You're right :-\ but the paint is a hell of a lot closer to the original though. Either way, I'm getting the new SS version and keeping my HCG as well :-D

wow that is an awful representation of the P2 helmet. Again sorry for the negative comments, but how hard is it to get something like that so wrong?

My comment was regarding the HCG Cutting disk.
You can't hang that one easily...

Whoops, reread what you posted. Yeahhh that would be tough to hang haha but it might look pretty sweet if you could....a pred arm coming through the wall to hand you a cutting disk lol.

If you have the HCG mask, you really don't 'need' this one.
HCG is well done, and the paint is actually not bad. Pics don't do it just.

Right....this mask is wrong in so many ways.Sideshow missed the chance to make a great heroversion next to the HCG stunt.

They should of hired Tayler Durdem to sculpt this for them..I hope SS has seen the city hunter bio he made and feel the shame.. Muahaha! his is sooo much better

I'm no where near the fence, this is unfortunately completely inaccurate, shame as the P2 bio is a great design.

If the pic is a few degrees off it will look totally off from what you are comparing it too. armchair laserscanners lol.

just playing devils advocate haha

Last edited:
Back