Prop Predator 2 'City Hunter' Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intruder04

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally :yess:
Surprised why no one put this up.
sdcc2013_sideshow_58.jpg

Pic courtesy: Michael Crawford

I like it very much, stand is cool, why Sideshow didn't use cool stands for other masks before? :gah:

IMG_4056_zpse27a8998.jpg~original

IMG_4078_zpsf55c7d0f.jpg~original

IMG_4102_zpsdae22586.jpg~original

IMG_4073_zps27eb5a91.jpg~original

I like it very much, stand is cool, why Sideshow didn't use cool stands for other masks before? :gah:

I like the avp/avpr stand, something based on their armor would have been better with the overlapping plates, but i'm glad all the avp/avpr bios have the same stands cuz i have them all except bone grill and they look great displayed together. They couldnt have picked a better design for the stand on this tho, the smart disc is awesome.

paint and lenses look better than the HCG version, curious what the price will be.

No way better. I have the HCG, and it's awesome. The base is cool too, shaped like the shoulder canon. Has real laser, freak out my cats :)...
Both versions are very close. If you don't have the HCG, go for it, but if you do - no point paying double for essentially the same thing.

I have the HCG too & think this looks pretty sweet. I wonder if this is taken from any original molds. I know the HGC was molded from a "stunt" used mask. This bio looks more like the "hero" but does not look like it's perfectly screen accurate. Still cool & the base is awesome!

Real lasers on your HCG bio?? Mine has LEDs. Is that what you meant?

I have the HCG bio, love the stand.

Also have the HCG cutting disk which opens, lights up and has the awesome light effect. Plus it sits on a P2 hand that is molded from the costume I believe.

But I will probably get this one too depending on price & release date.
I think this stand will look pretty cool on the wall. You can't hang the HCG disk up.

Looks ok. Had the Scar mask but sold it and lost interest in them.
The price of these doesn't match the quality and work involved, just my opinion.
The stand does make this one look a lot better.
Congrats to those planning on picking this up.

I have the HCG too & think this looks pretty sweet. I wonder if this is taken from any original molds. I know the HGC was molded from a "stunt" used mask. This bio looks more like the "hero" but does not look like it's perfectly screen accurate. Still cool & the base is awesome!

Real lasers on your HCG bio?? Mine has LEDs. Is that what you meant?

Yes, thats what I mean - LED :)
I have the HCG bio, love the stand.

Also have the HCG cutting disk which opens, lights up and has the awesome light effect. Plus it sits on a P2 hand that is molded from the costume I believe.

I have the disc, awesome prop. The light effects are spot on, very impressive.

I have my HCG P2 Bio hanging up.....

Mine is hanging too.

Back