Prop Predator 2 'City Hunter' Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the pic is a few degrees off it will look totally off from what you are comparing it too. armchair laserscanners lol.

Not really, the eyes are rounded and the laser housing is completely made up, two large faults just to start with. It actually looks nice as a stand alone bio but I'm after an accurate P2 bio so in this case I simply wont buy it, each to their own though.

Pass!.....

255tand.png

Last edited:
by the way the last one (Temple guard I think) was 329.99.
ADI was involved.
And the base was not a new sculpt.

so a $20 price increase on this one...

Not good if there is no SWS, Legacy or ADI involvement
Not good if it is less accurate than HCGs

Not bad for a cooler base I guess

I think this looks pretty awesome but I'll wait to see what the other reveals and releases will be first before I decide to order this an or anything else.

well if SS wasn't so lazy, they could've gotten the OG P2 mold a long time ago. Why pay $400 for an inaccurate piece when you can prolly get an accurate one for around the same price, if not cheaper.

Pre-Ordered Using Reward Points. Got it for $276. Pretty damn good deal if you ask me. Going to go pick up some more bios to add to my collection. So far spooks is pretty damn good.

Back