Prop Predator 2 'City Hunter' Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. That was one cool prop. If only.....

Wish I picked that up :gah:
Don't do that. It only makes me regret when I had the chance to pick up a sealed one at $300 all inclusive. Just one scratch on the art box :slap :slap :gah:

Saw one for sale in the statue sales section...
I think it's gone :(

Damn, so close to the P1 now, I can feel it:lol
Prolly next in line

I want this MASK!!!!! Any idea on a price point?
Maybe $350-$375 :huh

The base is the disc! That's awesome!
sdcc2013_sideshow_58.jpg

Pic courtesy: Michael Crawford

Love the mess eyes!.. SS got this one right!

About ****ing time, and its only because its cheap *** black mesh that is probly cheaper then paint or printed paper. Ya lets praise ss for getting something right that a retarded 5 year old could see should be on a high end movie prop. Sorry, had to blow off some steam, i luv predator bio helmets its one of my favorite things about predators, and sideshow has taken advantage of that love and repeatedly ripped me off by slopping paint in place of putting any kind of lense on many of my favorite designs over the years :slap :gah::mad::gah: Anyways congrats to the p2 fans out there and ss for watching how other companies made a bio, this does look cool, hopefully they wont cheap out on the original since there will be a challange to those lenses, but i know they will :monkey2

This mask looks pretty much spot on, wonder who will be producing this one?
Amalgamated Dynamics
KNB Efx
???

Last edited:
sideshow has taken advantage of that love and repeatedly ripped me off by slopping paint in place of putting any kind of lense on many of my favorite designs over the years :slap :gah::mad::gah:

Yeah the painted lenses looked awful! Luckily the 3 super predators and Wolf's mask (the ones in my collection) didn't have that problem. Fingers crossed for P1

Also, love the paint on the SS version it's gorgeous. I hope what shows up at my door will look that good.

I'm sorry but from experience I would advise you not to get your hopes up, it is not going to happen. I loved this line initially, it was my dream line. The wolf is great but after that, and after saving hard for each purchase I became more depressed with the quality. I always wanted the P2 most but even I'm finding it hard to take much interest in this. As someone else mentioned, these just don't live up to expectations or the price. I have all the AVP masks and the wolf. The qc and paint work on this line is embarrassing to put it politely. A few of these ended my love of sideshow, now I only buy from them very occasionally. I just hope they don't mess up the P2 maquette.

As an example of what to expect from this line, here is the beautiful proto pictures of the scar next to mine. Take note of the one tone colour, complete lack of weathering and detailing, huge paint chips, brush strokes and even brush hairs embedded in the mask, truly awful. The others were no better.

Castings are good though if you can be bothered to repaint them and fix those damn cheap lenses sideshow shafted us with... my repaint, not perfect but so much better. Notice also the light reflecting on the actual lenses I put in....

Just don't expect too much.

Last edited:
Man that shipped item looks nothing like those promotional photos!!! :slap
What happened to the texture and weathering??!! :thud:

I was undecided over getting the P2 mask to accompany the P2 maquette that I will be pre-ordering, deffo staying on the fence now lol!

It wasn't even sprayed, both of mine had brush strokes, the first one even had an 8" hair embedded in the paint, if you find the old threads you'll see what I think of sideshows masks in plenty of colourful words. these things were about £300 each over here as well and they were just disgusting quality wise... then there was the paper lenses on the scar and none at all on the masks that followed.. :sick

Back