Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why so mad? The truth hurts!! Your clearly not a diehard predator fan more like a fanboy, if you think the wolf lsf and P1 statues are not perfect then you have never owned either and to say that the p2 maquette is even close too their level well....... You clearly have no idea. You might want to see someone about you're anger issues more than collecting these statues.

The Wolf LSF isn't perfect. The paint wasn't that amazing and the netting was incorrect. The sculpt was great (made by ADI) but the production piece is certainly not perfect. The P1 maquette is pretty good. Wouldn't just go throwing around the word "perfect" :|

The Wolf LSF isn't perfect. The paint wasn't that amazing and the netting was incorrect. The sculpt was great (made by ADI) but the production piece is certainly not perfect. The P1 maquette is pretty good. Wouldn't just go throwing around the word "perfect" :|

The Wolf LSF paint was far beyond this P2 that's for sure! However I did have my Wolf's unmasked portrait repainted by a professional, which has vastly improved it!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452939649.235588.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452939699.640751.jpg

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

The Wolf LSF paint was far beyond this P2 that's for sure! However I did have my Wolf's unmasked portrait repainted by a professional, which has vastly improved it!
View attachment 237754
View attachment 237755

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Anyone who compares the P1 or the Wolf Lsf too this P2 maquette has no idea full stop.👍🏼 The one time SS could have shone they totally missed the buzzer on this new preadtor imho.

this thread has reached an almost absurd level.

to say any mass produced predator statue is near perfect is simply wrong. There was a lot of bitching about both the CM and the Wolf. Search those threads to see for yourself. And to compare either of them to this is apples to oranges - you can't expect the same quality for something that cost significantly less.

I want a large Predator statue in my collection. If anyone has any other option that won't run me $3k or more today, please let me know. Otherwise, I am quite happy to settle : )

this thread has reached an almost absurd level.

to say any mass produced predator statue is near perfect is simply wrong. There was a lot of bitching about both the CM and the Wolf. Search those threads to see for yourself. And to compare either of them to this is apples to oranges - you can't expect the same quality for something that cost significantly less.

I want a large Predator statue in my collection. If anyone has any other option that won't run me $3k or more today, please let me know. Otherwise, I am quite happy to settle : )

What's absurd??
Peoples views on a discussion forum???

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

to compare something that cost $1k ten years ago (or whatever it was) or something that cost $2k two years ago to something that cost $1.2k today and ***** (endlessly) that it isn't as good.

I am still waiting for a predator that is good and not too pricey. Wishful mode haha

Doesn't matter what other pieces cost and when they were released.

This is a $1,200 Statue that looks like ****!

Ok, no one expected proto quality but come on! I could of done a better job painting the head.
Was never going to match the proto but something close would of been nice.

The most worrying thing is it looks like their 'Production Piece' pictures are now being manipulated to get people ordering.

Ok getting mine tomorrow. I get a feeling that maybe I need have someone repaint that head. Now the question is does the head painted would look much better than that body paint. What do you guys think? I rather not paint the entire body.

You could always have them match the colours already used, it will still look much neater and better over all and wont stand out so much. If you are going to the effort of having professional work done on this expensive statue however, I'd say go full on and have the whole thing repainted, quills added and ideally the dreads fixed. It would certainly make for an impressive statue although it won't be easy given the way these are constructed with the netting glued in place etc.

I give up. criticism is fine.

But don't compare a Honda to a BMW and say it sucks. That was my point.

And it is cool if a lot of you don't think it's worth $1200. I think it is (for me). cool ?

I give up. criticism is fine.

But don't compare a Honda to a BMW and say it sucks. That was my point.

And it is cool if a lot of you don't think it's worth $1200. I think it is (for me). cool ?
Unless that Honda is trying to compete with a BMW, then yes you can.

Last edited:
Back