Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on it tomorrow when I'm on the pc lol, RP, I read and feel you. I think it's decent, but it will always be the Maquette that could have been.

Guy who got this loves it and he is not shy about hating on SSC and sending pieces back he is not happy with.

It's not perfect IMO andnd for the price it should be... If this was 500.00 I would say it was worth it.

Paint is a bit uninspired and the base could use a lot better paint apps..

Not perfect but looks better then the abomination some think it is... Imo anyways :)

I got shot right down by him on the Facebook page, this was his exact quote when I said I don't see this statue selling anytime because of the price

This is what I said
Think the price will be a big problem in this selling fast, it will sell but not that fast. I say 2017 he will be gone by

This is what he said
In your opinion. Which has been stated before. Just don't buy it. It will sell out just fine without you bud. 👌🏼

Your right I did not even see that bad paint job my bad however, I use the mask, anyways sorry guys just got caught up in a new statue and I usually look at everything. Well my mistake hope its all forgiven!

Im sorry guys the more I see the production piece the more I see the problems especially with the paint job, I do apologize again for that! Anyways thanks
It's all good, no need to apologise.

We're just frustrated Predator geeks commenting on what we see, this is a forum for discussion after all.

I sincerely hope you enjoy your new statue and it hasn't been soured by our personal disappointment.

:duff

I got shot right down by him on the Facebook page, this was his exact quote when I said I don't see this statue selling anytime because of the price

This is what I said
Think the price will be a big problem in this selling fast, it will sell but not that fast. I say 2017 he will be gone by

This is what he said
In your opinion. Which has been stated before. Just don't buy it. It will sell out just fine without you bud.

Sounds just like the prat on SF that I blocked - wonder if they are related (more than just mentally) :)

Sounds just like the prat on SF that I blocked - wonder if they are related (more than just mentally) :)

Well he is Bryan Mark of BMR productions who said this, was pretty pissed off at the time on what he said, talk about an ego trip saying do some research etc etc etc to justify the price on this piece, yes I am buying it but still giving my view on this piece

Well he is Bryan Mark of BMR productions who said this, was pretty pissed off at the time on what he said, talk about an ego trip saying do some research etc etc etc
Wouldn't worry about it.

The guy thinks 400 pieces available years after pre-order makes it a 'Grail'.

Edit: Okaaaay, same guy said this is better than the SWS original Maquette.
Definitely delusional (although he is entitled to his opinion).

Last edited:
Well he is Bryan Mark of BMR productions who said this, was pretty pissed off at the time on what he said, talk about an ego trip saying do some research etc etc etc to justify the price on this piece, yes I am buying it but still giving my view on this piece

Who of what - lol? Never heard of him - and (courtesy of over 10 years collecting and associating with various communities) I know (of) a considerable number of serious Predator fans/collectors.

Maybe he's associated with Sideshow in some way :lol

And OF COURSE you are entitled to your opinion.

Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette. BACK UP FOR PO.

I am sorry my bad for the contradiction and for not seeing all the problems I do apologize hope we can move on lol!

The mask is fine I had no problems with that the color seems ok I am looking at it right now and comparing it to the real predator so again looks ok, however I understand all the hate for the face period!

The mask is TOTALLY the wrong shape - ZERO question about that.

Matt - over to your good self to re-re-re-re-post the side-by-side (please).

I'm on it tomorrow when I'm on the pc lol . . .

Beat you :)

Vm7i75L.jpg

a0BN8Gc.png

Not sure what you mean but ok, anyways Ill stop posting all the best!

No need for you to stop posting - you are as entitled to your views as anyone.

If you think you are learning/benefitting from the exchanges then great - but (as Col said) - hope it doesn't stop you enjoying what you bought.

All we're doing is explaining SOME of the reasons why WE were disappointed/frustrated.

(* I'll start another thread - on another board - for my frustrations over Angelina Jolie and Pamela Anderson *).

Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette. BACK UP FOR PO.

I am sorry my bad for the contradiction and for not seeing all the problems I do apologize hope we can move on lol!

At the end of the day if you are happy with it that's all that counts, the biggest critic of being satisfied with the piece is yourself, enjoy what still is a fantatstic piece no matter the price

No you guys opened up my eyes I had no idea I was oblivious to this predator seeing all the pics I realize why now you guys are mad at this piece and now I am not to happy you are right we work hard for all our hard earned money well I do and I am sure a lot of you do too so, I am sending it back I just did not see and all of you are right I saw a big quality piece with out seeing the flaws or maybe thought side show can get it right this time, I am surely mistaken, so I thank all of you for helping me see that and all the posts about it being great sorry everyone talk to a real predator fan I just am pretty ignorant on him. SO I take this as a leason learned!

No you guys opened up my eyes I had no idea I was oblivious to this predator seeing all the pics I realize why now you guys are mad at this piece and now I am not to happy you are right we work hard for all our hard earned money well I do and I am sure a lot of you do too so, I am sending it back I just did not see and all of you are right I saw a big quality piece with out seeing the flaws or maybe thought side show can get it right this time, I am surely mistaken, so I thank all of you for helping me see that and all the posts about it being great sorry everyone talk to a real predator fan I just am pretty ignorant on him. SO I take this as a leason learned!

But if you do that, you may lose your NRD and will certainly lose out on shipping to/fro. Sideshow only refund shipping if the item is damaged or sub-standard compared to what was advertised.

Are you sure the discussions have turned you off this THAT much? Can you not enjoy it regardless of the issues WE had with it?

It has internal damage I wrote to them earlier the base had like a piece moving around I said at first I wanted a exchange but now refund so will see what happens I mean I am pretty new on here not to collecting but to predator and I had the hot toys one back in the day I just did not see or research I wish I did however If I lose like 100-200 bucks I wont be to happy but 1300 on this is crazy just crazy I understand now I was always worried about side show these days! I cannot enjoy it seeing all that back lash look at all thats wrong with it way to much, I want a flawless piece like anyone else 1300 is outrageous for this, you understand you guys showed me what this piece should look like Ill contact william at side show and tell him how awful this is he knows me from prior pieces returning lol!

Back