Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why so mad? The truth hurts!! Your clearly not a diehard predator fan more like a fanboy, if you think the wolf lsf and P1 statues are not perfect then you have never owned either and to say that the p2 maquette is even close too their level well....... You clearly have no idea. You might want to see someone about you're anger issues more than collecting these statues.

Boom .......you right bro. I have issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Love to see a vid on this averone as I subscribe to your channel. Congrats man!

Yes I will on Monday! Thanks, I will do a good job, just need some good lighting. As I said its a bit flat of paint but the sculpt is outstanding.

I will post more pics on my thread.
400 Es will not last long I dont think

How can I access your thread? How does the holstered disc work? Is it a separate piece? I noticed when it's posed with the disc in hand the disc is not holstered on the leg and vice versa.

How can I access your thread? How does the holstered disc work? Is it a separate piece? I noticed when it's posed with the disc in hand the disc is not holstered on the leg and vice versa.

Good question. Does the ex come with a second disc? As I assume that the hand held one is permanently molded to the exclusive hand swap out and if you've got the open hand on the statue the disk holder shouldn't be empty.

Weighing the pros vs cons, and not concerning myself with what others think, I just ordered the Ex. I had a good amount of reward points, so I didn't pay anywhere near $1200. I'm not extremely **** as some here, and the issues with it, can be fixed. I'll probably get a repaint and some other things, later. I've been chasing the Wolf, but I'm not paying 4k for it. This will tide me over, for a while. If I don't like it, I can always return it. SS Alex responded to my question on the Wolf, so there is hope -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilky
Since the Wolf Predator uses the Limited edition moniker, will it be revisited in the future?

It's always possible but this is a piece I haven't seen pop up as a revisit, sorry.

I didn't mention the sculpt because there is nothing short of having someone resculpt it that can be done about it.

Also keep in mind that this was cancelled/delayed not because of manufacturing issues (technical) but paint issues and I can't imagine how bad the early samples looked. I would think it's safe to assume that the raise in cost as well as added numbers was to offset the cost to get this level of paint job. Btw the base looks to be the worst part with that overspray of the white, ironically its probably the simplest thing to paint lol.

These are high end mass produced pieces for sure but sideshow isn't at the top anymore either.

Wrote a long note to side show about this piece, thanks for opening my eyes you see your right if this was a 500 dollar piece I can accept this but seeing as it is a 1300 its unacceptable. I really thought about that and it should go back! It needs to be down right perfect. Also they have no wires for the helmet that was another thing I noticed, anyways thanks for all the insight I will be thourghly looking over all side show statues from here on out!

Screw it...

esFsUDl.png

Back