Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette. BACK UP FOR PO.

Don't we all :lol

I also got the P1 maquette since this was cancelled, although I always planned to get both anyway. This clearly won't match that one, but I am thinking it will impress more in person assuming the production issues have been resolved.

Even though I've found the Reg for £845 I'm out.

Yes, looks great in that video but we don't get to see the unmasked portrait which is my preferred display option.
One look at my LSB paint job has me worried and the bald face, no Quills, is unforgivable. Looks so bad and that's the proto :(

I'm thinking we may see this again at the con with the unmasked head this time. You are right about the quills though, not sure what happened there? Still, no real rush to buy this, I'm sure you'll change your mind a few times between now and release ;)

You had to mention the LSB though! :horror :lol

I decided on the cool props bust too, let's hope the paint is as good as the sculpt, this is their first bust, yes?

Probably wait for the CP Bust and get rid of the LSB :)

I already sold my closed mouth P2 LSB in anticipation of the Cool one, working on doing the same with the Savage edition. I hope the new one comes out great as I still like the LSBs.

The profit from selling my 'Savage' payed for my regular LSB :D

I prefer Statues every time but, price depending, I'll take the Bust this time.

I'm keeping both the Regular & Savage P2 LSB's.

I'm also having someone re-build the original copy of the Savage that I was asked to smash, but with an albino look.

I'll still be buying the CoolProps bust though - and I'm guessing at around 2k if it's high quality given all the "fiddly bits" combined with the tough paint job.

I'm keeping both the Regular & Savage P2 LSB's.

I'm also having someone re-build the original copy of the Savage that I was asked to smash, but with an albino look.

I'll still be buying the CoolProps bust though - and I'm guessing at around 2k if it's high quality given all the "fiddly bits" combined with the tough paint job.

I would like to keep them all too, but I am trying to get out of busts that are not life size now. Space and cash for new pieces are forcing my hand. I am hoping for closer to $1500 for the new CP. I don't think they will sell many if it is $2K. Even the P1 "grail" does not sell for that much.

Yeah - space can be a b itch. My area's maxing out again too, so it's time for yet another reorg methinks.

My office is looking more-and-more like that scene from the end of the first Indiana Jones movie.

Raiders_Of_The_Lost_Ark_Government_Warehouse2.jpg

Yeah - space can be a b itch. My area's maxing out again too, so it's time for yet another reorg methinks.

My office is looking more-and-more like that scene from the end of the first Indiana Jones movie.

That is exactly how multiple rooms in my basement look now:lol

Raiders_Of_The_Lost_Ark_Government_Warehouse2.jpg

I sold my Mythos Vader so I could get hold of this guy, even though I will display him with my T-800 battle damaged terminator, since I cannot find a T-1000

Wow , just saw this pop up on my local seller feed. What a cluster F......

QC issues, cancel it then put up the exact same page for sale again? lol imagine this was your first SS piece.

Thankfully I've cancelled my entire membership with Sideshow and now buy locally or from alternate company's like XM. They've really lost their way sideshow. Pity, they make some damn good stuff when they want to.

You'd have to have nuts of steel to plop $1500 on this without seeing a single production photo. I'll wait for the better version down the line.

Yes, it is a shame they keep not wanting to treat this license well when they obviously can if they want. They could do better than the P1 if they put in the effort.

They've clearly cancelled it and amended certain things guys, surely?
Has anyone spoke to Sideshow about the re-release of it?

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Back