Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

I'm just too slow. Plus I brought a Corsair K90 mechanical keyboard... excellent for gaming, useless for typing it turns out ;)

Alright, you win. By the way, it's finally come to me, I know where I've seen the spear from this piece before... Seems to be the same one they used on the 1:6 dio ;)

Loved these little statues.

still 2 of the most well painted and accurate preds ss released thus far after all this time.

sad but true.

Loved? You let them go?

I've still got the P1 and still love it, Had my P2 about a week and the spear fell apart, I returned it and there were no replacements available. Looking back I should have just fixed it as it was great, I will pick another up one day when I don't have anything else on the shopping list....

I hope they put up the edition size for the exclusive soon, tomorrow would be good.

I see your point, and this used to excite me, but now I just see it as expensive nick nacks :lol I spend tons of $$$ in my home theater but I've never regretted that and still don't. Can't say the same about statues and figures. I will buy here and there, but very few from now on. The home theater I share with a lot of people for their enjoyment, so it's worth it to me. I could buy a nice piece of equipment for $1200 instead of a statue. To each their own as they say.

PS. Who's the cute redhead in your sig ?

I still feel the same way as you do at times. More so, when I buy 2k pieces. I don't have a house or any kids, still planning on going back to school if I get into a program next year, so yea, it's nice when you have other things to enjoy. I'm not at that point in life yet. I would like to downgrade the collection, but this, Doom and Batmobile are itching big time. If I do get this, my Pred collection would be complete at least.

btw- Hayley Williams

The T-800 BD has gone to WL without an ES yet :dunno

Edit: Was less than 10, Checking inventory and now less than 50 :lol

:rolleyes2.....

I was wondering who that chick was also after looking at that sig for a while now. Oh looky she has topless pics out there.

Although this piece does look incredible and it's my favorite Predator design, I'm a bit put off by the price. Seems a bit steep.

The sculpt is incredible and the details look outstanding. I favor the base and stance, reminds me of how the Predator presented himself on screen. A switch out hand holding a human spine with a skull attached would have been a nice feature though. I'm not too keen on the breather mask.

Although this piece does look incredible and it's my favorite Predator design, I'm a bit put off by the price. Seems a bit steep.

The sculpt is incredible and the details look outstanding. I favor the base and stance, reminds me of how the Predator presented himself on screen. A switch out hand holding a human spine with a skull attached would have been a nice feature though. I'm not too keen on the breather mask.

The breather mask was certainly an odd choice for a switch out hand. A spine with skull would have been far more satisfying. I'm waiting for the edition size before I decide to order. $1199.99 is very expensive, especially over here on this side of the pond with import fees & taxes.

It is a truly awesome looking piece though & my collection completely lacks any high end Predator items.

I was wondering who that chick was also after looking at that sig for a while now. Oh looky she has topless pics out there.

It's just one, the rest are all fake. Seems like she lost a bet or something posting that on twitter :slap. Not fond of her new haircut she sported on Talking Dead though

It's just one, the rest are all fake. Seems like she lost a bet or something posting that on twitter :slap. Not fond of her new haircut she sported on Talking Dead though

She posted her account was hacked. I'm glad someone asked who she was I think a lot of us have been looking at her and wondering. Haha. She's sounds cool and the pic you have of her is very pleasing and we'll all be sad when you change it. :monkey2

I need to rewatch pred 2 this weekend

I'm really surprised at the response at the price.

1.2k seems fair after inflation and everything.

I mean wolf is 2k so 1.2 feels ok to me.

I've just stopped collected preds :( or I would be all over this.

I'm really surprised at the response at the price.
1.2k seems fair after inflation and everything.
I mean wolf is 2k so 1.2 feels ok to me.
I've just stopped collected preds :( or I would be all over this.

Why'd you stop collecting Preds?

Back